Let Us Move Into Homes That Are Affordable When Unfurnished

by The_Ratticator

Original Post

Let Us Move Into Homes That Are Affordable When Unfurnished

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

There is one thing I've noticed that is really annoying. When first starting a new save, there are some houses and apartments that are completely affordable when they're unfurnished. However, the default furniture that is included with them makes them unaffordable. As a result, it isn't possible to even click on these homes, even to specify that you want them unfurnished. "You cannot afford this lot," it says. That just doesn't seem right to me. Because of this, in order to move into these homes, you have to move your family into an "affordable" lot, manually remove the furniture from the lot that you actually want, and then move them into that lot.

This seems like way more of a hassle than it should be, and I feel like this could probably be an easy fix. How about letting us click on these "unaffordable" homes from the start, but make it clear in the menu that the only affordable option for these particular homes is to get them unfurnished? If you select "furnished," it'll say "you cannot afford this." You'd only be barred from clicking on a lot if all options are unaffordable.

Message 1 of 1 (167 Views)