Leave Izzy shop without claiming?

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leave Izzy shop without claiming?

★★★★★ Expert
Is there a way to leave Izzy's shop without claiming what he's given you?
Message 1 of 12 (1,100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Leave Izzy shop without claiming?

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Nope. It's one of the things we've been asking them to give us. There's a whole thread on it here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Deleting-izzy-creations/m-p/6794216/highlight/true#M3807

Along with deleting, pinning, you name it. 😊

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,445 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Nope. It's one of the things we've been asking them to give us. There's a whole thread on it here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Deleting-izzy-creations/m-p/6794216/highlight/true#M3807

Along with deleting, pinning, you name it. 😊

Message 2 of 12 (1,446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette It is one of @BlueWizardRob 's greatest frustrations, not being able to delete Izzy Creations or at the very least, increase the number we can have. I wish we could cancel without accepting too. 😌😘

Message 3 of 12 (1,066 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@VintageStarlette It is one of @BlueWizardRob 's greatest frustrations, not being able to delete Izzy Creations or at the very least, increase the number we can have. I wish we could cancel without accepting too. 😌😘

Don't get me started!  I've been wearing the same super suit now for generations.  We need a wardrobe update but Izzy won't open his doors because he says my closet is too full.  (Billionaire problems, I know, but they are my problems and they frustrate me!)  What is the point of being a superhero/billionaire if you can't even buy a new super suit every once in a while.

Message 4 of 12 (1,032 Views)

★★ Pro
Blarghy. I remember trying this and failing, even force closing the app. I’m at 32 of 35 and just got a sweating gladiatress outfit. That was after refusing yet another maxi skirt. I like the outfit but the sweat pouring off my Sim makes me want to stick her in her shower full time!
Message 5 of 12 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I haven't been able to enter Izzy's for quite some time and don't have any of the newer options.

Message 6 of 12 (981 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob If they ever fix this, there will be a stampede at Izzy's shop! I have a ton of gems that I've been hoarding, 😋😊

Message 7 of 12 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Me too.  Maybe even enough for new super suits for everyone.

Message 8 of 12 (965 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob Yes but I love the angel wings with swim suits too! 😉😊

Message 9 of 12 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have a wide array of super suits, speedos and fairy costumes. I thought it was a good time to bring back the wings which I haven't displayed since generation 3

Message 10 of 12 (938 Views)