Re: Last space quest

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Last space quest

★★★ Newbie

Can’t believe again I haven’t been able to complete the last task in allotted time.. even used £4.99 to try and complete in time given but still nothing . EA agents don’t give a stuff about you with giving me 100 simeolens as a “sorry” useless. The llama zoom quests during this last task of 20 parts take longer than 7hrs to complete so never complete any. And things cost so much SIMS cash. All you get when contacting EA even phoning is “I understand” no you don’t understand I’ve just wasted £4.99 which to me is a lot to get nowhere why bother to put these tasks on if you know we won’t be able to complete them in short timescale I missed out by half an hour and very unhappy but EA couldn’t give a stuff

Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Re: Last space quest

There is a way to complete these, it's a lot of planning ahead.

What I usually do is, check these forums for the task list. See what I do for what task. 

If Llama zoom comes up, I have 1 Sim working on a long hobby event and 2 on medium. The other one finishes the current task. 

So if the task for Llama zoom pops up I choose hobby, and I can press the pink check marks, get those done, do a few quick hobby events (which with a new hobby can be done super quickly) and done. 

But yes, I agree, it's too hard to finish. Especially when you have a busy weekend and you have to work every day.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)