Re: Can someone help me know what mod i need to delete

by Psychotps

Original Post

Last exception help - detective career

★★ Novice

Hi guys, 

I really need help with this last exception that I think is slowing down and glitching my game. Which looks like this:

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'detectiveCareer_1' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

I have not got Go To Work neither have I got any career that is detective, or similar. I'm really confused as to what could be causing this and would like some help.

Thank you

Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

Can someone help me know what mod i need to delete

★★ Novice

Can someone help me understand what i need to delete, my game is lagging and acting weird and i believe its because of what ever mod is causing this last exception:

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'detectiveCareer_1' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Re: Last exception help - detective career

★★★★ Expert
@DrNavy That's likely why you're getting the error. You have a mod that's trying to change a tuning file that doesn't exist in your game. You'll need to find out which one.

Just start removing mods until it goes away. There's no simple way to do it. You'll just have to go through them all.
Message 3 of 5 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do you have a Sims 4 mod folder?

Message 4 of 5 (514 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DrNavy See my response in your duplicate post.
Message 5 of 5 (509 Views)