Re: Laptop recommendations for sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Laptop recommendations for sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Looking for a budget laptop to play the sims 4 on. Ive been looking at Asus E406MA, would this be suitable? Or any other recommendations please? Willing to pay around €300-350

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Hey @benno_trouble 

These are the minimum specs required to run Sims 4 - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-sims-4/12305/amp

I'd assume anything relatively new should run it no problem

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@benno_trouble 

It comes with 2 or 4GB RAM a weak CPU and only integrated graphics. If the 4GB RAM It would maybe be able to run the base game with no additional packs on the low setting. With the low budget you will need to look for something used (refurbished). 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

@benno_trouble  As jpkarlsen mentioned, €350 doesn't get you that far if you're looking to play Sims 4.  Are there used sites you'd be willing to check out?  Would you be willing to spend a bit more to get significantly stronger hardware?  And what country are you in?  Prices can vary by a meaningful amount depending on your location.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)