Kittens and Puppies

by ch3lray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kittens and Puppies

★★★ Newbie

So I adopted a kitten in the new Cats and Dogs expansion, but she keeps getting stuck on the counter and won't get down. Whenever I try to pick her up, my Sim gets frustrated and says she can't because Whiskers is on the counter. I think that if she was an adult she would be able to jump off the counter on her own, but I can't figure out how to age up kittens and puppies in the new expansion. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kittens and Puppies

★★★ Newbie

I did try to reset her with testingcheats on and shift clicking, but nothing happened. I actually ended up finding the vet treats machine a little while later and aged her up with that, so all's well that ends well Standard smile thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @ch3lray,

You can age Whiskers if you buy a cookie to make pets grow in the vet, or you make your Sim create it with the vet lab machine.

But before trying that, I would try to reset the kitten. Have you tried using resetsim cheat with Whiskers?

Welcome to Answers HQ! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did try to reset her with testingcheats on and shift clicking, but nothing happened. I actually ended up finding the vet treats machine a little while later and aged her up with that, so all's well that ends well Standard smile thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

EA app Team

That's great, @ch3lray! Thanks for sharing with us what worked for you Standard smile

Remember you can always use a treat to make her younger with it Wink

Hope you are enjoying the pack!

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)