Keep original household when moving into another one

by xs1fl6b0zs8e

Original Post

Keep original household when moving into another one

★★★ Newbie

I want my friend Sim (real player) to move into my household. But I don't DNR them to lose their ability to do things on their own or to lose their own household altogether. Is this possible ? 

Message 1 of 4 (457 Views)

Re: Keep original household when moving into another one

★★★ Newbie

Typo: don't WANT* them to lose... etc

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat wrote:

2. If I go ahead and promote someone else into my playable slot and sometime later my move in request is accepted what happens?

The Sim you have requested will leave their household as soon as the request is accepted. The other player will receive a retirement heirloom box and that Sim will appear as retired for them.
You'll get a message in your Inbox that says something like "Who is the new Sim in town?" when the other player accepts your request. This is a bit risky because you will have to retire a Sim in order to empty a playable Sim slot, and only then you should tap on the green button of this message.

Topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Asking-Sims-to-Move-in/m-p/8927810/highlight/t...

@xs1fl6b0zs8e I have been wondering the same lately, and I found this post to a similar topic. If I understand your question correctly, as that Sim moves in, the original player will not be able to control the Sim anymore. They will appear as a retired Sim on that player's environment.

Please correct me if I misunderstood SalixCat's post that I quoted. Sleepy

Message 3 of 4 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That is correct

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)