Re: July 8th - The Sims 4 Cottage Living Livestream🦙

by DaynaSw11

Original Post

July 8th - The Sims 4 Cottage Living Livestream🦙

Community Manager

Sul sul Simmers!

Join us from @ 11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC as we make friends with animals, live off the land, and enjoy village life with The Sims™ 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack*!

The Sims 4 Cottage Living launches worldwide on July 22 at 10 a.m. PT. 😃🎉

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 10 (837 Views)

Champion

That was great!😍  I can't wait to see CAS and Build/Buy Mode with the Game Changers! 😃

The pond tools look fantastic!  I was not expecting them to be so detailed and dynamic!
The Animals are just too adorable!  I can't wait to play with the Lot challenges!  And I love that new produce was added that is also regular sized!  Can't wait to go on some picnics! 🥰  

And finally, children can help in the garden!!!! 🥰 That is so cute! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 10 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Really enjoyed the livestream and am excited for this pack!

As a minor note, would it be possible to add a fantasy explanation for why the Dutch, Himalayan, and English Spot patterned rabbits in HoB are now "wild rabbits"? In reality, these are domesticated rabbit breeds that cannot survive in the wild nor belong there. I don't think someone will dump their rabbit in the wild from just playing the Sims, but people release these rabbits in the wild constantly, believing they'll be fine, and it would be nice for a big name game in 2021 to not perpetuate this myth about domesticated rabbits.

I understand the Sims has so many "not true to real life" aspects across the board, but an explanation would be nice, since we definitely don't want to see this in real life!

Again, really enjoyed the stream, and I appreciated the time spent in visiting as much content as possible (even with cheats included!).

Message 3 of 10 (772 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wish they made shed could upgrade to place more than 1 animal as final release. Have to choose between cow and Lama is unconvenience. Sadly we dan't have new toddler bed. Another than that is perfect great! I have cat&dog and wish pet could interact with another animal too. I wonder that typewritter could used off the grid? Bunny is so cute💖💖💖

Message 4 of 10 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Loved it! I have watched 3 times already! Come on July 22! I need to take that day out of work lol

Message 5 of 10 (714 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can change between Cow and Llama depending on which one you currently want to interact with. You just can't have more than one out of the shed at once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 10 (706 Views)

Champion

I have loved everything I've seen so far regarding this EP!!! 🥰 I do wish we could churn butter, but that is a very minor complaint! 😅  I'm guessing that the cheese we can make is more useful since we actually should be able to use it to make Mac & Cheese!  

Message 7 of 10 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand the order by July 22 and then see September 2nd. you can go on youtube and watch people play the game. so you only let youtube people have the game early. it makes me more upset that you give it free to YouTubers than real people who have to wait till it goes on sale cause we don't have money or followers like them. depression 

Message 8 of 10 (602 Views)

Champion

@luvsims11 , you don't have to order by July 22... it is just that Cottage Living is released on July 22!  But as long as you preorder or buy it by September 2nd, you will get the 3 bonus items! Party hat  (The only thing that preordering it does is that it assures you that you can start downloading the pack the minute it is released! Wink )

The YouTubers you see with the game are Game Changers.  They are using a Beta version of the pack so it isn't even complete.Raised eyebrow   I believe this version they are using will be obsolete by the time the pack is released, so they would still have to get the actual pack.  Also, these people are real people.  Creating YouTube videos for a living can be very hard because you have to constantly make new content or else the YouTube algorithm deems you irrelevant and then your videos get buried under all the other people who release more content more often.  Many YouTubers burn out because of this.  Yes, it can be fun for them, but it isn't easy. 😓

Message 9 of 10 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sul sul evrybody! I love The Sims 4 Cottage Living. It is amazing. My friends also love it, they say it is their favorite pack.
Message 10 of 10 (537 Views)