Cannot create a bundle on Origin

by Kass1opeia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Journey to Batuu bundle?

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

Does anyone know if/when Journey to Batuu will be available to bundle? The game has already released in my timezone (+10) but I was hoping to bundle it with Nifty Knitting and Eco Lifestyle.

I've already reset my Origin cache – it tells me "You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new."

Thanks!

Message 1 of 16 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Journey to Batuu bundle?

★★★ Novice

It works now! Used Origin in-browser and cleared cache. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 16 (628 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Probably in a month or two months time to my knowledge they have never allowed you to bundle a pack on release day it's best to just keep your eye on origin though.

Message 2 of 16 (773 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The weird thing is that for Discover University we could bundle right away the day of release so why not the other packs after? they should announce dates for bundle availabity. Anyone knows a date?

Message 3 of 16 (736 Views)

Cannot create a bundle on Origin

★★ Apprentice

Since I am only missing one expansion pack (Eco Lifestyle), one game pack (Star Wars) and multiple accessoire packs (in this case, nifty knitting), I wanted to use the opportunity of the newly released GP to create a bundle out of these three packs. But Origin keeps telling me that my collection is too huge (since I'm playing in German, I don't know the exact phrase that pops up, but I hope you know what I mean).

Is there anything I can do about that?

Thank you in advance!!

Message 4 of 16 (653 Views)

Re: Cannot create a bundle on Origin

@Kass1opeia  New packs are usually not available for bundling right away, with the possible exception of stuff packs.  It can normally take anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks for the pack to become eligibe.  When there's more information, I'll post back.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 16 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Batuu pack even appears in the "bundle" image on Origin now, but still no luck.

Origin bundle

Message 6 of 16 (657 Views)

★★★ Novice

It works now! Used Origin in-browser and cleared cache. 

Message 7 of 16 (629 Views)

Re: Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

★ Novice

I want to say ME TOO but for the Star Wars Pack

Message 8 of 16 (621 Views)

Re: Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

@Kass1opeia and @Krylenta  It looks like the pack is now available for bundling.  If you don't see the option, try opening origin.com in a private browser window, or clear the cache for the Origin app:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

If you still don't see the option, please let me know what country you're in.  With previous packs, sometimes it seemed to take an extra day for bundling to become available in certain countries, although I'm not sure why.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 16 (618 Views)

Re: Cannot create a bundle on Origin

★★ Apprentice

Thank you so much!

Message 10 of 16 (601 Views)