do I travel for work if I work from home 

Message 2 of 6 (1,938 Views)

The sims 4

★★★ Novice

how do I travel to sprice market and talk to the staff about the food 

Message 1 of 6 (1,920 Views)

Re: Jobs on the sims 4

★★★ Pro

@michelle112 Do you mean the freelancer careers then no what job is your sim doing.

Message 3 of 6 (1,930 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any job 

Message 4 of 6 (1,926 Views)

The food job

★★★ Novice

how can I talk to the staff in the market how do I travel to the market 

Message 5 of 6 (1,920 Views)

★★★ Guide
@michelle112 some jobs are rabbit-hole jobs - your sim will automatically add "go to work" to their queue of actions, or you can click on the job panel and send to work during work hours. You as the player can not follow them.
Some jobs allow you to travel with your sim to work (e.g. the Get to Work pack Scientist career allows you to travel to the workplace with your sim). You'll get a pop-up asking if you want to send your sim alone to work, or travel with them.
Some jobs you work from home completely, or have the option to work from home. You'll get a pop-up about 1hour before hand asking if you want to go to work, or work from home. If you select 'go to work', your sim will go to work by themselves and you won't be able to follow them. If you select work from home, your work tasks will appear in the job panel. You can choose to do these tasks or not (this will affect work performance) and you can travel around the world as you see fit.

The Spice Festival is a recurring festival in the spice market district of San Myshuno (City Living). There will be a notification in the top right corner stating that the Spice Festival is on. If you click this notification you can travel to the festival; or you can just travel to the spice market district yourself. The festival is not on all the time, so you have to wait for it too appear; or you can check the noticeboard in game to see when it will next appear. Once at the spice festival, click on one of the food stall vendors to chat to them
Message 6 of 6 (1,893 Views)