Re: Izzy’s Stubbornness

by Leahcarius

Original Post

Izzy’s Stubbornness

★★ Apprentice

This happened to me before, Izzy kept giving me items with the same trait on retry. I thought maybe it was bad luck, but I was infuriated and started taking screenshots of his creations just in case.

To be fair, at this point I already have a good number of designs, so it makes it more difficult to get one that I still don’t have, but I find it revolting that you tell Izzy “hey, I don’t want that” and he gets you another thing with the exact same trait over and over again!

I tried waiting a few minutes before asking him to get me something else, to no avail. Also, what’s with all the sparkles? I don’t want sparkles! A professional would be out of a job if he was as stubborn as Izzy. I wish I could take my gems to another shop across the street, but Izzy has a monopoly in the market.

Note that I already have clothes with all the traits he offered, so I kept trying for something different.

I ended up buying gems because last time I ran out. I hate Izzy.

Here are the last creations he gave me (atrocious repeat rate in bold)

Rhythm (retry)

Rhythm (retry)

Victory (claimed)

...4 days later

Deliciousness (retry)

Vitality (retry)

Vitality (retry)

Benevolence (retry)

Rhythm (retry)

Vitality (retry)

Rhythm (gave up, claimed)

What the hell Izzy?!

This is not right.

It’s a lot of images, so I’m linking an Imgur album with proof below.

http://imgur.com/a/RRHLxsq

Message 1 of 4 (726 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am finding I routinely get better items when I spend a little more. Utilize retry or pin items. I dunno. Maybe you have more stuff than me but I finally got the garden party suit and pirate outfit 

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I’ve been using retry but that’s what upsets me so much, Izzy often offers me repeated traits when I click retry and I end up wasting a lot of gems... I’ll try to pin something next time, but honestly he never offered me anything that I thought was exceptionally worth pinning.

And half the time he offers me items with sparkle effect.

First time it happened I thought it was just bad luck, but it keeps happening.

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I feel you. I think I'm going to wait at least one or two more months. But I am just going to collect a lot of gems. And then try again. *snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Don't be rude.

Message 4 of 4 (601 Views)