Re: Item limit

by himtex

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling YUPPIE!!! Let's CHEERS for NOW!!! Thanks EA!

Message 221 of 271 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@himtex YAY EA!!! or whoever! 🤫 FOR now we will take what we can get! I am so glad that it worked for someone besides me! I usually just check in ( my sister is leaving the state so I have been spending time with her. I have been on a break LOL ) to make sure that they are working but today I decided to add the bassinet and that was just the beginning! One after another my inventory items were put back in my house and more ! I was able albeit not gracefully get items out that I have never used! Amazing bit of good luck!
Message 222 of 271 (547 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling So glad to hear that!!! Now Your house could be reverted to the best condition without the limit thing any more! AWESOME!!! I can add u as friend and view your AMAZING house, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT!!!

Message 223 of 271 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@himtexyou can add me, it would be my pleasure but my house is not so much amazing as it is filled to the brim! Here is my code so we can be friends in two places! GLFE3GP I thought I had made a pretty special bar but as I have added new friends I see that I was not that original! LOL,GREAT minds!  @BlueWizardRob   Loving the new backyard design! I look forward to going to the parties 🤩Fangirl freak out!!

Message 224 of 271 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@himtex we were already friends! If your ID has Cherry in it then yes we were and I say were because my friend list showed that you had not played for 13 days! I am deeply sorry that I had removed you from my list. If I have the ID wrong then please send request!
Message 225 of 271 (521 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling I don't have you on my friend list now, and no worries, I am online everyday and never miss a single day HAHA This is my friend code PT64AVW.

Message 226 of 271 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Ha ! I guess that other person that decided not to play for 13 days is gone! @himtex I must ask a favor, could you request me as a friend? I have never , ever been successful at adding a friend. Thank you 😊
Message 227 of 271 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@BlueWizardRob I wish to throw my hat of thanks in there too! I also agree that they need not to stop this and agree that while an improvement I too would like to continue adding to my house.

I am not as elegant at this as most but a big THANK YOU and a huge appreciation of everything. Please keep going! 🌹♥️🌹
Message 228 of 271 (489 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@JulesDarling Yup Sure!!! But what is your friend code? Could u pls provide it to me so that I can add u Wink

Message 229 of 271 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@himtex here you go... GLFE3GP
Message 230 of 271 (459 Views)