Re: It won’t let me edit pre-existing sims

by oreosimmer01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It won’t let me edit pre-existing sims

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve tried typing in cas.fulleditmode and testingcheats on but it won’t work. I’ve also tried hitting x and o simultaneously and it still won’t work. Please help. 

Message 1 of 12 (11,788 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@oreosimmer01 , once you have enabled testing cheats and enabled CAS full edit mode, you can either click on a mirror or dresser and choose Change Sim , or else you can Shift-click (if on a PC or Mac) on your Sim and choose Modify in CAS, which I think is the same as your pressing X and O at the same time on console (but I'm not sure on that). Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (11,681 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

If you typed in testingcheats on then that is wrong it's testingcheats true then cas.fulleditmode.

Message 2 of 12 (11,741 Views)

★★★ Expert

@oreosimmer01 Are you on Xbox or PS4? Is the cheat window opening when you press and hold all four shoulder buttons on your controller?

If you are you trying to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat while you are already in CAS I'm not sure it will work. I think you have to enter the cheats first and then go into CAS. In Live Mode, open a cheat window and try using testingcheats true, then enter the cas.fulleditmode cheat, and then go into CAS. Hopefully it works then.

Message 3 of 12 (11,740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How do I go into CAS? The cheat bar is popping up and I am on ps4. 

Message 4 of 12 (11,693 Views)

Champion

@Rachelharris31 , (and @oreosimmer01  & @RandomBuzziness ), actually both testingcheats on and testingcheats true will work. Raised eyebrow They are interchangeable!   Here is a a full explanation from one of our Champions here Angel  https://sherigr.com/sims-4-cheats/how-to-cheat/#cas

Message 5 of 12 (11,688 Views)

Champion

@oreosimmer01 , once you have enabled testing cheats and enabled CAS full edit mode, you can either click on a mirror or dresser and choose Change Sim , or else you can Shift-click (if on a PC or Mac) on your Sim and choose Modify in CAS, which I think is the same as your pressing X and O at the same time on console (but I'm not sure on that). Wink

Message 6 of 12 (11,682 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you so much that worked!!!!!!! 😊 

Message 7 of 12 (11,624 Views)

★★★ Expert

@oreosimmer01 Hey that's awesome! :D

cute cat.JPG

Message 8 of 12 (11,601 Views)

Champion

@oreosimmer01 , I'm so happy you got it to work!!! 
Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 9 of 12 (11,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked for me fortunately, too! My toddler just had a birthday and is a small teen girl with the deepest, most manliest voice I have ever heard!! I needed this cheat to work xD

Message 10 of 12 (6,066 Views)