It Seems Like They Forgot About Sims Console ?? Its Super Limited..

by LowKiKi

Original Post

It Seems Like They Forgot About Sims Console ?? Its Super Limited..

★★ Newbie

I Love The sims Have been Playing It Since I Was A Kid , I Recently Had To Switch To Console (Broken Computer) and Im Realizing How Limited  The Sims 4 Console Is! Its Slow to Load I Spend More Time Starring At The Spinning Green Diamond Then I Do Playing Some Days . Mods Aren't Available  Even Tho Console Access The Internet  And Can download Things , Cant See Cars ! This Is Ridiculous  As Someone Whose Paid Money Just Like Anyone Else We Want To Be Able To Expand Like PC users. When Will They Remember Us Console Players Too ??? I Know Theres A Nice lil Update Coming But Thats Light Work Compared To The Bugs And Loading Time As Well As Lack Of Content! 

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Re: It Seems Like They Forgot About Sims Console ?? Its Super Limited..

Champion

@LowKiKiyou have to remember that having TS4 on consoles is a collaboration of EA, Microsoft, and Sony.  The game was originally designed for the PC and Mac, and only several years later was it made available to Xbox and PS4.  And EA can't control how PS4 and Xbox runs. Disappointed  The game will always be at least a little better on the platform it was designed for. Raised eyebrow

Also the allowance of Custom Content and Mods is also up to Sony and Microsoft.  I have heard that Microsoft is more agreeable to allowing this and that it is Sony that is dragging their heels, but I don't know how true that is.  But it does make sense.

If you ever get a new PC, you should be able to access your old PC packs through Origin!  Standard smile

The good news is that for the first time, the patch that is coming right before the release of the Eco Living EP, will be released on the same day whether you have a console or a PC/Mac!    Usually the PC/Mac version gets their patches weeks or even months in advance of the consoles, so this is an imporvement! Standard smile  Also, this update does not seem like a little update as it will totally revamp the inventory system to be categorized , will include ladders and fire fighters, and will totally revamp the billing system!  That is quite a lot for "A Nice lil Update "! Raised eyebrowLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

The enjoyment of playing Sims 4 on console is nil.....Cannot use all my wonderful CC content..the controls are not smooth..

Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★ Pro

And the majority of us can't even play it at all because of the constant crashing I own all packs for console and I can't even play it so I'm not looking forward to eco living anyway cause I couldn't use it.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)