Re: Issues with freewill vs. non-freewill - Sims Anarchy!!

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Issues with freewill vs. non-freewill - Sims Anarchy!!

★★★ Novice

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I play my games with freewill deactivated and recently one of the sims in my active household (across multiple new households, new games) will constantly stop the command I've given them and go get a drink from the refrigerator, or try to bake a cake, or play a materialized instrument if one is not around, or go to play it if one is.  It has begun to get really frustrating not to mention the sheltered plants randomly reseting themselves to a just planted stage (completely different story but started at the same time).  I got so frustrated by the other game I was playing because one of the sims in the household would not complete the command I gave for more than a few seconds that I quit playing that household and created an entirely new game which seemed to be ok until I made an edit on an existing household in the same world so there were two active households in that world.  After that one of the characters in the new game in the original household I created all of a sudden would constantly act like freewill is enabled, the other person in the two person household does not.  The other game I was playing where I noticed this also had multiple households active also.  The current game I'm playing, I've deactivated NPC voting for Eco Lifestyle and gone through each neighborhoods and repealed all NAPs and then unactivated all the active households in each of those neighborhoods and the issue persists.  

Sorry for the narrative, just really frustrated because I now have to lock some of my sims in rooms to get anything done and that only works for some things; eating a meal takes 3x as long because apparently desserts and baking a cake is more interesting (I completely understand and empathize, but for gameplay, frustrating...)

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

@memgirl9860 

Moved your thread to the General Discussion forum for better gameplay help.

I now have to lock some of my sims in rooms to get anything done and that only works for some things; eating a meal takes 3x as long because apparently desserts and baking a cake is more interesting (I completely understand and empathize, but for gameplay, frustrating...)

I LOVE this 

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@memgirl9860  This sounds like bug reports to me.

Plants reverting to previous stage:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Plants-shrink-after-harvesting-Turns-into-harvestable/td-...

NPC idles attach to played sims

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-saved-on/t...

If they fit your issue, please click Me Too on the first post in the thread, and describe your issue in them. No worries about long posts, we can all post however we want in this forum, isn't that right, @Bluebellflora ?  Police officer

Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)