Re: Issue when painting at easel

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thank you @unseenlarks , since I forgot to test it yesterday (too busy playing Jungle Adventure and I forgot to pack an easel before My Sim left for vacation! Embarrassed

@lisawrites, strangely, it seems that this bug is tied to leaving the lot and then continuing!  (Usually leaving the lot fixes glitches in the game).Raised eyebrow  I'll have to see if I can find anything more about this. Thinking

Update: I just tested a small Classic painting by starting it and then going off the lot to the Spice Festival and returning home. Frown  When I returned home I could only "Scrap Painting".  So this bug had been in my game for as long as everybody else's, it is just I didn't know about it since I must have never left the lot when a painting wasn't completed! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 14 (748 Views)

★★ Expert
so this is (apparently) only triggered by actually leaving the lot. pressing M and then cancelling the "travel" will not stop the painting from being finished.
Message 12 of 14 (722 Views)

★ Guide
'Glad I remembered seeing the topic title. One of my Sims Families has been traveling outside their home a lot lately and has resulted in a couple of whim/automated paintings being scrapped. Ah, what a waste of Simoleons!!!
Message 13 of 14 (693 Views)

Hero
I'm going to lock this thread.

Please continue in the actual bug thread on the issue and me too that thread

Here's the thread again: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Can-t-Resume-Painting-an-Incomplete-Painting-after/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (8,573 Views)