Re: Is this normal?

by DarthMaster09

Original Post

Is this normal?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I view the main page on the PlayStation Store of the Sims 4 Bundle that includes Get to Work, Dine Out and Cool Kitchen Stuff, it says that I purchased this item and I can't download the Bundle as a whole. However I can download Get to Work, Dine Out and Cool Kitchen Stuff individually. My point is that all the addons that I own allow me to download them except The Sims 4 Bundle that includes Get to Work, Dine Out and Cool Kitchen Stuff. On the addon page, its says purchased and on all the other pages of the addons, it says download. Is this a glitch because I bought Get to Work, Dine Out and Cool Kitchen Stuff individually? I didn't buy the whole Bundle that includes these addons. I may sound weird but I have OCD and like things to be right.

Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You never bought the bundle so can not download the bundle. You bought them individually so can only download them individually. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

★ Novice

The same thing happened when I bought the Fallout 4 addons individually. On the PlayStation Store page for the Season Pass, it says purchased and I can't download the Season Pass itself, only its addons individually. So this scenario is completely normal and other people had it too? The people that buy their addons individually and not bundles and Season Passes.

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)