Is this a glitch?

by Tigerrun777

Original Post

Is this a glitch?

★★★★★ Apprentice

All my fences have this strange pattern across them why?

Message 2 of 15 (663 Views)
Highlighted

Is this a glitch?

★★★★★ Apprentice

My fence has this strange pattern across my fence.

Message 1 of 15 (564 Views)

Re: Is this a glitch?

Champion

@Tigerrun777, thank you for including the picture! Angel  The blue portion behind the fence is a shadow and the orange semi-circles are bunting used for holiday decoration.  The only odd thing I see is the rainbow like blob in the lower right corner. Standard smile

Since you state that all your fences have this pattern, I would assume you mean the orange semi-circles.Thinking  To get rid of that you can either use your decorations box to remove decorations (but this will remove all decorations , such as twinkling lights on your roof), or you can have your Sim interact on the decorations box to choose another decoration for just your fences! Wink

Please reply back If you have any problems or questions about this! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 15 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes the orange semi circles how do you get rid of those?

Message 4 of 15 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks I forgot I had christmas decorations with the seasons pack.

Message 5 of 15 (637 Views)

Champion

@Tigerrun777, Glad your fences are now back to normal (until you want to decorate again!) 

Message 6 of 15 (613 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Tigerrun777  It looks like holiday decorations from Seasons. You should be able to add or remove them with the Attic decoration box.

Message 7 of 15 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok thanks very much I forgot about the seasons pack. I did not know the roof got decorated for christmas too. Geez that is a relief now I know what happened. Its good to know why this was happening and its not a glitch phew thanks.

Message 8 of 15 (592 Views)

Champion

@Tigerrun777, you can let the game decide what decorations to place on your house or you can pick them one by one for each of 5 categories: foundations, roof eaves, fences, spandrels, and friezes.  (you are less likely to have friezes and spandrels.) Wink  Either way you decorate , the action will be done by clicking on the decorations box! Standard smile

Message 9 of 15 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok thanks so the box has the option of selecting them 1 at a time as well?

Message 10 of 15 (555 Views)