Is there to make a premade sims a spellcaster without cc

by XxM_StoriesxX

Original Post

Is there to make a premade sims a spellcaster without cc

★★★★ Novice

Is there a way to make a pre made sims a spellcaster from the start without using CC

Message 1 of 6 (7,788 Views)

Re: Is there to make a premade sims a spellcaster without cc

Champion (Retired)

@XxM_StoriesxX 

CC are not involved. You can create a spell caster in CAS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (7,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I think you may be confusing CC with mods or cheats.

CC (custom content) is third-party downloadable content to The Sims. They are not official Sims 4 items. CCs may include additional clothing, hairstyles or furniture.

Mods are third-party downloadable content to The Sims. They are not official Sims 4 items. Mods may include changes to how gameplay works.

Cheats are built-in codes for The Sims. They are official Sims 4 items. Cheats may include altering a Sims household funds, improving a Sims needs or improving object placement in build mode.

You can make a premade Sim a spellcaster using CAS. Once CAS is open, click on the bottom left to add a new sim. A small pop-up menu should appear, click "occult", then click "spellcaster". This should create a Sim who is a spellcaster.

Message 3 of 6 (7,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this does not help as the original question was not how to make a spellcaster but if there was a way to turn a saved and loaded normal sim into a spellcaster sim you describe how to create a new spellcaster

Message 4 of 6 (3,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@littlekoala8003  You can do it in the game by travelling through the portal to the magical realm. You then just need to find one of the Sages walking around the building. They'll be evident by an icon above their heads. They'll ask you to collect 7 Motes which are pinky purply orbs floating around the area. Once you return those to the Sage, they will transform your Sim into a Spellcaster.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 5 of 6 (3,691 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread is a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help with creating spellcasters, please feel free to start a brand new topic and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (3,671 Views)