Is there any way i can recover lost data on Sims 4?

by CatieB27

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Is there any way i can recover lost data on Sims 4?

★ Novice

I lost a lot of game progress the other day while on Sims. Is there any way I can recover it? Also, is there a way to set up an autosave on Sims?

Message 1 of 5 (615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there any way i can recover lost data on Sims 4?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello!

There is absolutely no way of recovering your lost data if you did not save your game. This has happened to me a couple of times too and it feels like the worst.

My deepest apologies.

I also don't beleive there is an autosave feature. I may be wrong though. But if there is, be sure to check the options or settings area in the menu. It might help!

Have a nice day!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (677 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

On the main menu hit the load button to load the most recent save.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello!

There is absolutely no way of recovering your lost data if you did not save your game. This has happened to me a couple of times too and it feels like the worst.

My deepest apologies.

I also don't beleive there is an autosave feature. I may be wrong though. But if there is, be sure to check the options or settings area in the menu. It might help!

Have a nice day!

Message 3 of 5 (678 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@clemjmc@CatieB27

If you want to go the mod-route there are mods that let you auto save the game. MC Command Center has one, and there's another one too if you google The Sims 4 Mod auto save.

Mods are not supported by EA but if they stop working you can just remove them Standard smile

Good Luck

Message 4 of 5 (571 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much for all your help.

Message 5 of 5 (521 Views)