Is there a "plant all" action?

by IrisuChan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a "plant all" action?

★★ Guide

I was wondering if there's a "plant all" action to plant multiple seeds in a garden box? If you drag all the seeds onto the box, it would be easy to be able to click plant all (whether they are all the same kind, or not). Water all does exist. So plant all would be great too? :D

plant all.PNG

Message 1 of 5 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a "plant all" action?

Champion (Retired)

@IrisuChan 

If there are more seeds in the vicinity the Sim will automatically plant all. The same goes for water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@IrisuChan 

If there are more seeds in the vicinity the Sim will automatically plant all. The same goes for water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★★ Guide

thanks!! I always gave them the action multiple times, never considered they would automatically plant the rest. Thanks for your reply and help!!! @jpkarlsen 

Message 3 of 5 (364 Views)

Champion

@IrisuChan, I just wanted to add one bit of info to @jpkarlsen 's advice.  Sometimes if your seeds are too far away from your other seeds (like if you plant an apple tree in the front yard with all he other plants in the back) you Sim will only automatically plant the seeds in that area.  Just take note if you plant any that are farther away to be sure to get all of them. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wish there was the option to fertilize all... it is SO time consuming to hit each plant one by one to fertilize...

Especially when the animation already looks like they are fertilizing the entire plot...

Message 5 of 5 (284 Views)