Dot.: Is my Update fine?

by mohammadali118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is my Update fine?

★★★★★ Apprentice

HelloStandard smile

I open my laptop in the morning of wednesday (in my country) to update my game. I knew the update so I move all the mods and CC I have to my desktop folders. And soon as I log in the origin, this happen (I insert the photo) it look like lag. But the icon below show it is updating. I do not know if the update is done or what should I do? 

Message 1 of 6 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@mohammadali118

I'm glad that it ended so happily. Have fun with your sims Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@mohammadali118

I don't think that update of the game is done. It looks like something is preventing it from completing
1. Restart your computer and try to open Origin. You may have an Origin update overdue
2. If you have Avast or AVG antivirus, disable it, uninstall - best option - or add Origin.exe, OriginClientService.exe, and the following game files TS4.exe and TS4_x64 in this app to the exceptions.
3. If Origin still will look like in the first picture. Click on the word Origin at the top on the left and select the "refresh" option.
4. If that doesn't help, log out and log back in.
5. If that doesn't change anything, clear the Origin cache
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@kreatora My game is fine now. I exit origin without knowing how many % done but it look full to me, then I log in origin again then it say resuming updating (which was already 100%). Then after several minute it require me to restart my laptop then after restart I launch origin and the game normally Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (380 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mohammadali118

I'm glad that it ended so happily. Have fun with your sims Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi sorry to bother u againStandard smile

I seems to have little problem about sentiments. There is sentiments between sims, but I can click to see sims profile. I did travel my sims to city living festival but this happen (picture). I tried to look at youtube about how to see sims profile, the person on youtube shows on 'action' to see profile but there is no option on me (picture). So this have me in doubt,does my update really complete? lol

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sorry ..can't*
Message 6 of 6 (339 Views)