Re: Is anyone else having this problem

by Psychotps

Original Post

Is anyone else having this problem

★★★★ Novice

With the stands walking in your house stealing food and thing like the cross stitch box food and hotplates after ego living with out having the stealing trait where it's getting annoying is that a bug or is that something new ea added where you can't even have a social life because you have to keep your door liked to be honest back when I first started playing stans did not come in your house unless they were invited 

Message 1 of 12 (514 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@mythicxTMPS I'm not sure that's a bug with just Stans.

I see it all the time. Random NPCs will come up to the front door, knock, wait, then open up, walk through the house. Some of them even go into the kitchen and eat my leftovers from the fridge. One even used the computer.

Unless you lock the doors for everyone, random people will just go all willy-nilly through your houses.
Message 2 of 12 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When I first played it the stan use to just stay out side now they invite their self inside the house it's annoying has heck its only the stand I'm having problems with I hate when they steal from the house when the home inventory s laggs as heck its freezes and puts my game play in slow motion every time I got to replace what they steal

Message 3 of 12 (495 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@mythicxTMPS I know. The worst thing they used to do was swim in my pool. I ended up putting the trash in the back yard and locking the gate. They wouldn't go through the house to get to it so they ended up just standing in the front.

But now it doesn't matter. They go through it anyway. I just remove the quirk and pick something else. The picky eater one is a great one to have.
Message 4 of 12 (492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think celebs has that trait but can mail phone fabric and. Pop darling are you sure that's not a bug if they can go through the gate it's a ghost glitch 

Message 5 of 12 (485 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@mythicxTMPS Did you check your neighborhood traits? There is one where you share everything with others (Sorry I forgot what its called but you can read the description) and then they come in your house and steal things.
Message 6 of 12 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@mythicxTMPS

They don't go through the gate. It's locked. They go through the house to get to the back yard. Normally I don't like locking the front door. Means I have to unlock it any time I want to let someone new over.

@Kariri625 

"Sharing is caring".  That normally doesn't let them INTO your house. But if you invite them in, they start stealing everything in sight. Although if you have sims just walk in and start stealing things... it's apparently a consequence of the other bug.

Message 7 of 12 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea sharing is caring isn't 1 free love power water something and the stan is 1 I played and she does not have the stealing trait

Message 8 of 12 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Psychotps in Sulani they just come in your house from the water.(they climb the ladder)
Message 9 of 12 (432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's what I was thinking

Message 10 of 12 (402 Views)