Is Tiffani Stovall Immortal?

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

Is Tiffani Stovall Immortal?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Something that is creeping me out more and more is the never aging Tiffani Stovall. My heart stops everytime she comes to my sims door. (Ok, not really. But it is still creepy...and a bit annoying)

Why does this freak me out, you might ask?

BECAUSE SHE IS STILL ALIVE! 😱

While there have been other younger sims who have grown old and died, and she is currently still only an "Adult". . .

Is this because she is usually the nanny? 

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: Is Tiffani Stovall Immortal?

★★★ Pro

Nannies don't seem to age up at all I have had the same one for 10 generations in my sim family and he is still an adult so it could be that.

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Is Tiffani Stovall Immortal?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Rachelharris31
I think she has aged a little, I'm fairly certain she used to be young adult back when the save file was new and I first started playing it.

I think, she seems, also to appear knocking on the doors of whatever family I am currently playing. And I don't recall having had any one from that family having been introduced to her or having used the nanny services at any point...
I am trying to recall if she has appeared in Sulani or not...but it has been too long since I was last actively playing in Sulani, and don't remember if I had noticed her knocking on doors of the two active families I had set up in Sulani.

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)