Re: Internet Hobby Icon Quest

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Internet Hobby Icon Quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Dear EA some people are still finishing off Back to school quest which still has a day to run before it ends.....

and you promptly go hit us with this one............

I can hear the collective groan going around the world......

if anyone has the sequence of events for this one please be kind enough to post for those feeling brave enough to take on the venture, and many thanks.

😱😬😝😩😫😭🤪

Message 1 of 12 (5,865 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for posting schedule.  Im really happy to sit this one out. A lot of llamazooms and long tasks to fit within the four days, again. Good luck to everyone spending the four days glued to their tablets and phones to complete another quest so hot the heels of the last one!

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (5,784 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here are the steps to this new quest. Notice that there are two different sets of tasks depending on what you already have.

Thanks to The Sims Mobile Community on Facebook for sharing this information. Standard smileHeart

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 12 (5,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat wrote:

Here are the steps to this new quest. Notice that there are two different sets of tasks depending on what you already have.

Thanks to The Sims Mobile Community on Facebook for sharing this information. Standard smileHeart

A big thank you, from everyone! 

Message 3 of 12 (5,828 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sassyrags wrote:

@SalixCat wrote:

A big thank you, from everyone! 

You're welcome! 

I almost forgot to mention the rewards. This is also information shared by The Sims Mobile Community:

Rewards:
- If you DON'T have the Internet Icon Hobby: You will gain the heirloom that gives you the Internet Icon Hobby.
- If you DO have the Internet Icon Hobby: You will get the 2-Star Magnetic trait which makes you better at the Internet Icon Hobby.
- If you already have the 2-Star Magnetic trait: ???

I've already got the 2-star heirloom and it seems I will get a duplicate if I decide to complete this long list of tasks. The duplicate can be sold for a couple of purple heirloom tickets... 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 12 (5,813 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for posting schedule.  Im really happy to sit this one out. A lot of llamazooms and long tasks to fit within the four days, again. Good luck to everyone spending the four days glued to their tablets and phones to complete another quest so hot the heels of the last one!

Message 5 of 12 (5,785 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

*sigh*

Please. Not more LlamaZoom. 

Thinking about actually deleting the game at this point. It's just not fun anymore. Everything takes too long, costs too much and pays too little. A game should be a game, not a chore.

Message 6 of 12 (5,766 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve not been playing long and it all seems a bit daunting with all these quests being thrown at me every week. I don’t like the llama zoom it’s tedious and time consuming for one step never mind you have to do several of them. Why the tight time frame to complete? Why not just let it run its course until you complete it in your own time for Llamazoom and the quest itself or at least give a reasonable timeframe to complete it all?

Message 7 of 12 (5,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Definitely not worth it anymore lol. I don't have the 2-star trait but I'm not dealing with all of those LZ tasks. Especially seeing as though the tasks seem to increase during events. One column with 7 tasks?? Really? And others with 4 or 5. Nah.

Message 8 of 12 (5,463 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

RIP this quest. I missed one morning of play and I'm hopelessly behind. And then llamazoom gives me 1 long event, 2 standard events, and 3 quick events on top of 3 quick events.... never mind. 

They really really really want you to pay, don't they?

Message 9 of 12 (5,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I actually find it quite off putting. One thing to give a chance and play fair and reasonably but setting a quest that’s so daunting with content and volume of tasks to make as almost impossible then two days later when halfway through time to complete they hit you with a package to pay $9.99 for one hobby? Complete rip off. For that price I could download three or four other games to play that are as much fun if not more.

Message 10 of 12 (5,079 Views)