Re: Interior designer job annoyance.

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Interior designer job annoyance.

[ Edited ]
Champion

So as the title implies this issue is kinda annoying.

Often when I visit a clients house as part of the interior designer job role, I arrive there and the clients instantly leave the lot.

I'm having to quickly try and interact with them, and then leave the plot and travel back with said clients just to actually do my job, at which point they will still just leave the plot.

Now I realise this isn't game breaking but it is pretty irritating after a while, any chance this feedback can be passed up the chain? ^.^

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: Interior designer job annoyance.

★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag  I rarely see any CM post in this section unless they are moderating; and I have never seen the so called SimGurus post here; they do often post at the official sims forum though. An EA representative have stated they they do forward some critical issues to the Sims Team. Any critical issues that are bugs should be reported in the bug section though, and critical issues of a technical nature in the Technical section, plattform divided. You could title your thread differently so as to perhaps draw some attention to the issue.

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)