Ingredient vendor left stall in caster's alley and won't return

by Bewitch_Me

Original Post

Ingredient vendor left stall in caster's alley and won't return

★★★ Newbie

The vendor for the potion ingredient stall in realm of magic caster's alley has left his store and won't return he just plays on his phone over and over.

Tried debugging him and his stall but it did nothing.

Message 1 of 7 (3,005 Views)

Re: Ingredient vendor left stall in caster's alley and won't return

Hero
@Bewitch_Me Did you try travelling back to the normal world and then back to the realm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have that problem too. I did travel back home, thinking that would probably fix it, but when I came back, he was just standing around in front of another stall again.

Message 3 of 7 (2,870 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jesuisannelies 

Just wait a bit and he will return to the stall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (2,848 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue - been going back on and off every time I play and the vendor has never returned!

Message 5 of 7 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Guide

I’m getting this issue a lot and it’s always the same vendor. Instead of opening the potion ingredients kiosk, she just stands around in front of the wands & tomes kiosk, socializing with whoever happens to be around. Sometimes it’ll be hours in-game before she opens up shop. One time I showed up at 11pm and wanted to buy before and after the daily stock change, but she didn’t open until after 5am.

Message 6 of 7 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and I have just found a fix. Open the cheats text bar and type in  resetsim followed by the name of the sim. For example resetsim Raul Bolin. That's the ingredients vendor. I hope that helps 

Message 7 of 7 (1,404 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help