In Sims 4 my sim was in a fire, now burnt and dirty.

by MaeveRhea

Original Post

Re: In Sims 4 my sim was in a fire, now burnt and dirty.

Champion

@aodoherty, I have heard of things like that happening.  Saving, exiting, and restarting  the game has been known to fix some issues.  (Although there could be a problem if the issue is more serious and you save the game … so you might want to save the game under a different name, so that if your Sims are still messed up, you can go back to the save file with the old name before your Sim messed up. ) Wink

Another quick fix in some cases is to have the household travel to another lot, like a park, gym, or museum, and then return home!  This can reset certain Sims or a some glitched lots! 
And if that doesn't work, sometimes you can have the household move out of the house and either move into another one permanently, or else move back into their old house.  But this is tedious as you have to remember not to sell all your furniture if you want to move back into the old house, but it will then be stored in your Household Inventory and you will have to place every piece back where it was ! Disappointed  This is why I don't suggest this except as a last resort! ).

Finally, there are some cheats that can reset Sims that are glitched.  It doesn't work in all cases, but is always worth a try! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 12 (602 Views)

Re: In Sims 4 my sim was in a fire, now burnt and dirty.

★★ Pro
@PugLove888 Yes you're right. I can save it as different name and travel to other lot is a good idea. thanks. Standard smile
Message 12 of 12 (589 Views)