by Sashas0nic

Original Post

Re: In-Game Poses

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi again @candiecoatediv am so glad you worked out your issue.. Standard smile

@Feyona_t regarding your comment of:

Spoiler
 I was using the last updated version downloaded from Andrew's post. You don't need to get defensive and showing an attitude when you get an advice what to look into to fix the situation with the mod. Over the years I've seen all kind of posts "pose player is broken!!!" and later posts "yay, it's working! I didn't unzip it!" or "Oh, I put it in subfolder" or "turned out I had 2 versions in my folders" or "I repaired the game and all is working now!" to know that people can install the mod incorrectly without being dumb.

tbh, something similar could be stated for any person here with a mod issue, it doesn't mean they shouldn't ask, many have used mods for a different length of time as well.. it's all ok though, their questions are welcome, and they usually find out something new on maintaining their mods every time.. and everyone has a different amount and types of mods, so,  to work out the issue is all people want to do. I also maintain the Mods Tracker.. and various reports can happen as well, if a person uses something that conflicts with any mod it will cause both to malfunction. (also the video I shared, I did watch and all it really states is about 'finding the current version' and to scroll to find it etc.

Happy Simming All..

Sasha

I have no connection to EA

Message 11 of 11 (347 Views)