by EA_Mai

Original Post

Improve "buy" menu to let player input specific amount

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click the PC, then "order" - "Buy upgrade parts". You want to buy 50 upgrade parts for each items.
What happens when the bug occurs? Click ">" 50 times per item, 200+ clicks in total.
What do you expect to see? < [1] > Instead of clicking small < and >, you could just click [1] and the new dialogue pop up. Here, you input 50, then click OK. < [50] > Easy, isn't it? (the UI is already there, in "household inventory's Sell function"; you just need to implement same thing to buy menu)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Re: Improve "buy" menu to let player input specific amount

Hero

HI @99publicidentity

moved this to general issues as it's not a bug. Always worked that way. It's feedback about something you want improved.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Improve "buy" menu to let player input specific amount

EA app Team

Hi @99publicidentity,

Thanks for sharing all your feedback and suggestions! Not only in this thread but in the different ones you have been creating Standard smile

As explained, we have moved your feedback threads to Game information board, as Bug reports is only for bugs. We will be happy to keep reading your feedback and I'll be forwarding it to the right people if you keep it coming!

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)