Re: If I have one origin account over 2 pcs will my mods be visable on the secon

by Psychotps

Original Post

If I have one origin account over 2 pcs will my mods be visable on the second pc

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I share an origin account with my younger brother and we both play TS4. I want to download some mods for my game and I was wondering if he would be able to view them on his pc? Basically, if I were to download like the WW mod or some other 18+ mod like violence or substance use etc. would he be able to see that? Because I don’t know if I want show my little brother what weird stuff I do with my sims lol 

Message 1 of 3 (1,471 Views)

Re: If I have one origin account over 2 pcs will my mods be visable on the secon

Champion (Retired)

@RadioactiveWkEnd 

He would only be able to see them if he installed them or if he were playing on your PC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@RadioactiveWkEnd Mods have nothing to do with the account. If he has TS4 installed on a separate PC from yours, any mods you have on yours will NOT be available to him, and vice-versa.

If he wants any mods on his, he'll have to install them.
Message 3 of 3 (1,424 Views)