If I get a new computer can I redownload all my games?

by knitsybitsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I get a new computer can I redownload all my games?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I bought the sims base game and all expansions online so if I get a new computer at some point can I redownload it all? Is there a time limit or will it just exist forever in my games library? 

Message 1 of 2 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I get a new computer can I redownload all my games?

Champion (Retired)

@knitsybitsy

They will exist forever, just make sure to log in the correct account on Origin.

Also if you want to use the same save files you have to move them manually, as well as your library (Tray), screenshots, mods, and any custom music.

You find all those files here: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

You need to start the game on your new computer once to generate the folders so that you can put in your old files Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)

All Replies

Re: If I get a new computer can I redownload all my games?

Champion (Retired)

@knitsybitsy

They will exist forever, just make sure to log in the correct account on Origin.

Also if you want to use the same save files you have to move them manually, as well as your library (Tray), screenshots, mods, and any custom music.

You find all those files here: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

You need to start the game on your new computer once to generate the folders so that you can put in your old files Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)