★★★ Guide

Sul sul!

Ma laka woofum, minicule, gerbit.

Dag dag

Message 321 of 380 (892 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

Hi guys, There’s been so many great ideas & suggestions on this thread!

There’s a SURVEY that is SO worth taking, that is asking about the things we like, dislike, ( <cough> Llama Zooms & Surprising choices <cough> )  and the things we would really like to see for better game play on Sims Mobile. 

The survey is on another thread, but I don’t know how to do a link, so I’m hoping that this copy & paste works.

If anyone knows how to do a link please do so TIA
~ kat

To Survey:

https://eaca.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mr4F1lWe1FzHhz

Sorry the above link doesn’t work 😬  

Hope everyone had the chance to weigh in their opinions / suggestions to improve TSM on the other thread 

Message 322 of 380 (878 Views)

It seems the link has expired @katclawsx3. This thread is a good place to mention any other suggestions you might have. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 323 of 380 (883 Views)

★★★ Guide

We did it, and many other will do it in the future so I only hope our request are read on this forum by Firemonkeys.

Message 324 of 380 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Great idea! I was thinking the same thing!!!!
Message 325 of 380 (822 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Right! That's how it's done in Sims Freeplay

Message 326 of 380 (778 Views)

Body Art

★★★ Apprentice

Is it possible we could have body art like tattoos and piercings, e.g. nose rings, cartilage piercings or belly rings? And it shouldn't be available only through events like some items. 

Message 327 of 380 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Menage more than one house

- Weather change

- Pets

- Colors at no additional cost

Message 328 of 380 (1,042 Views)

The Sims Mobile Ideas

★★★★★ Apprentice

I love The Sims Mobile! I played at the launch, here in Brazil, and wanted to ask some things ... 

Well, until today I have not seen a Sims that is a life simulator that has NO needs, food, sleep and etc; Can you add that? And with that we recover energy!

Message 329 of 380 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like missions to change every week  with different and useful prizes... And not permanent simply useless missions like now.

They could be tied to a new NPC that provides new missions every week with different rewards. (And i'm not talking of an obligatory NPC to be used during event like LlamaZoom, I am talking about something optional to do during the day to pass the time)

Then i would like the pregnancy system to be changed for the female sim because i dont like very much how sims give birth.

It would be wonderful to have needs instead of energy

To have the night in game too, and not just the day...

Second floor, pets

And to have a game with many districts and not just the four already present now.

Thanks, hope my opinion could help.

Message 330 of 380 (972 Views)