Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by Mrs_Bloody_NL

Original Post

Re: Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

I’m not saying to take away retirement, (I get that that’s the premise of the game) just an additional option, where we can dispose of sims that we no longer want to be a part of our household, or generations. Sometimes I just want to be able to start a brand new set of generations, where the previous generations are no longer there. I see no reason for ruling out having no space on the lots. It’s always going to be an issue until we are able to have multiple floors. It’s best to do this sooner, than later as items are just going to keep on accumulating. Some of us are happy with the layout of our houses or can’t be bothered to make our way through the tedious build mode; storing away items into an inventory, where everything is literally everywhere, I appreciate the response & your thoughts, though 

Message 221 of 380 (1,030 Views)

@givememore86 I'm curious, how does taking everything out of your house make LlamaZooms easier? And isn't it a hassle to put every little thing back in place when you throw a party? Also, isn't half the fun of the game to have a nicely decorated house to look at whenever you log in?

I may be willing to clear out my house if--there's a LlamaZoom advantage--during a big event since they require you to do so dang many of them.

Message 222 of 380 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Pro

It works because Emily will look around your house for you to click on things and if you only have your bathroom stuff she only goes to that. It makes less tasks. There seems to be less quick and medium task when I do this. Give it a try! I found this tip from a blog post from someone who has done a lot of Lama zooms. I believe she is a game-changer now too. So I'm not going to mention her name.

Message 223 of 380 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Pro

Not sure if the advantage will help during big time events because it seems that they make the llama Zoom harder when they happen. But also when you're doing a big-time event, you are constantly using llama Zoom and it does get progressively harder.

Message 224 of 380 (1,061 Views)

★ Guide

I have an idea. 

Please make the events easier, not so many long tasks, or get more time to archief the events.

All the crashes etc, do not make of easier to play the game. 

And you have to play Sims mobile constantly, but I am not allowed to use my Phone when I am at work. 

I do not think my boss will be pleased to see me playing a game all day, nor for 1 minute.

I would like to keep my job please. 

My break of 15 minutes is not sufficient to complete any tasks due to the constant crashes. 😥😭

Message 225 of 380 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh and please add the function to visit your friend's homes with your sim, that way we can interact with their sims easily rather than searching for their party randomly.

Thank you, I really hope that EA will see this..

Message 226 of 380 (1,348 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobil5e

★★★ Guide

@tenshikichi 

I have to clear more land for my basketball court.

Although I did not get the blacktop.

The game has alot of bugs they are working out so suggestions may not be a high priority right now.

The new concept for Sims mobile seems to be the more you buy the more you pay.

That is not reflected in the events: the more you do, the more you get in return.

That is probably why so many people are frustrated with Llama Zoom. It is static in what you receive. For events, once you reach level 10, static.  You do not gain more and most of what you gain is useless.

Message 227 of 380 (1,341 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobil5e

★★★ Guide

Hi

It would be great to be able to buy toys for the children to play with. I love to hear them giggle.

I’d also like to see my Sims smile a little more. F.ex.: the smiles of Sims in love are adorable! I find myself wondering how it is even possible to create anything as cute as Sims in love - on a phone screen! - kudos! Btw: a Sim telling a doctors joke, being all stiff and serious: hilarious! In short, I like it when the Sims do and say things that makes me smile...

I started playing TSM some weeks before you introduced the pay-for-color thing, and from the very start I was super impressed with the colours on everything. How all the colors in the house matched. How delicate it all was. You have had some pretty brilliant color experts working there! I spent hours decorating and redecorating my house - trying to figure out what color palette I liked the most. That was fun!

I was really sorry to see that you took this part of the game away. And particularly when a hobby or careers item I needed came with a not-all-matching color, I almost felt a little sad for «destroying» the look and feel of my house.

Now I have reached a level where there isn’t much point in buying a lot of stuff for my house anymore, because I have reached the land and item limit (and I’m not criticing the item limit - I understand why it has to be there), so I have started buying more clothings. Which is fun. Your designers are amazing! And somehow it doesn’t feel as painful to buy each and every color for a single dress as for a single chair. It’s easier to match 3-5 items of clothings for a single Sim than 30-50 item for a house I guess.

I’m not going to suggest anything when it comes to colors. Actually, I’m note sure why I write this. Maybe just to let you know that playing with colors is an important part of the game, and that something was lost when you made that part so much more expensive, and thus out of reach for some of us.

Message 228 of 380 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I would like to have the ability to click on a Sim's contact and have it expand so you can actually see and read their traits. This may not be an issue on a tablet, but on a phone the contacts are just SO TINY. For example, I can barely tell if my Sim's children have 1, 2, or 3 stars in the Good Upbringing trait. See the screen shot below and size it to handheld in your mind for an idea of what I mean.

Screenshot_20190402-190115.png

Message 229 of 380 (1,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

1. Not a new suggestion, but, sort the inventory please. Really. With all these special events, more items piling in my inventory faster than ever. And to take it out from the inventory is getting me a headache. At this point, I feel like I need a magnifying glass to pinpoint the right item in my inventory.😋

2. This one maybe not for the game, but for the community. Now that more special events rolled every months, and probably more to come, maybe the devs can release fixed schedule for these events. No fixed date is okay. Something like "second weekend of July" or "first week of December" will do. The event title can be simplified too, maybe something like "Rare heirloom events", "Career events" or even "Random events" to keep the player guessing. So for example:

December:

- Rare heirloom events - > first week of December

-  Random events - > second week of December

- Holiday events - > third week of December

With this, we can prepare for upcoming events. Well, mostly to hoard cupcakes 😆

Love all the events and looking forward to see more events in the future. 

Message 230 of 380 (1,356 Views)