Re: Feedback and Feature idea.

by MaxThrottler

Original Post

Item rarity of event items should be adjusted

★ Guide

I own everything in the summer and fall event items except for the hot dog suit, I’ve already spent more than I’d like from both events at this point to keep popping ten bucks for a try at it without a gaurantee I will get it. Ten dollars is way too much as it is for a costume in this game. 

Either item rarity should adjust according to the number of items you acquire or by acquiring all items in a rarity category, or at least give us an opportunity to purchase the rarest items after acquiring all items of lesser rarity. Especially since we now have to acquire separate colors of items now we need rarity to adjust accordingly. 

Message 171 of 380 (1,064 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

I STILL wish we had the option to CUSTOMIZE our sim's looks when our kids grow up to be adults AND when we marry a npc and they move into our household (even if they arent made playable at that time).

i HATE how the kids look when they grow up and move in! My son now has blond hair on his head and a big bushy black beard.. his clothes are ugly, not modern. 

And as for NPC they walk around w/ ugly hairstyles, clown makeup and ugly old fashioned outfits as well. I hate that everyone that's playable in my house is well put together and their son looks ridiculous..

Message 172 of 380 (1,053 Views)

Feedback and Feature idea.

★★★★ Apprentice

How about giving the game optimisation for the new 11 inch iPad pro. 

Also a feature where whilst your out of the game other players can interact with your character such like the sticker feature. Which can help them gain more xp and further relationships etc, and when you're back collect xp and relationship points.

I.E. Joe bloggs was used for an interaction friendly event whilst you were away..you've been rewarded 50 xp and 20 relationship points etc, plus will there be pets in the future? and does the fridge have endless supplies of apples or is there other food in the fridge? 🤣

Message 173 of 380 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Besides the obvious regarding numerous bugs and the item limit course I have a suggestion or two.

Lets try this one: House tour.
What I would like to see here already exists in a slighty different manor in doors/Windows placement mode. Just do it the same way, even freeze animations if thats needed, but remove the grid. This gives us a better understanding of our houses and a closer feel. Especially when an area might seem cramped from a far this is often not the case more close up. Also it's helpful when reviewing walls, art and lighting. If it could be extended to friends as well would be great.
Message 174 of 380 (922 Views)

★★★★ Novice
can we PLEASE get the walls up/down option like all the Sims PC games? we have some lovely wallpaper, wall art, and wall deco but theyre almost nonexistent since our walls are all the way down :<

ive been playing since the game came out and my only one suggestion is this :') please relay this suggestion to the team @EA_Mai! <3
Message 175 of 380 (888 Views)

Re: This App is Poorly Designed

@uo_fredduck btw the horn of plenty gave u pie and what ever the Halloween version of it gave u candy corn. 

Message 176 of 380 (822 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How about longer hair styles for the girls? I feel that there are no very long hairstyles, I'd love to have very long hair.

Also how about having an ash blonde and white blonde option added for existing hairstyles. Even if we have to pay for the option, it would be a fun addition and an updated current hair color.

Message 177 of 380 (793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Happy new year sims gurus and fellow simmers!

Dear sims gurus, great job on winterfest & a slice of nice.

I love the rewards from winterfest.

Also really enjoyed doing slice of nice quest (*cough* no llama zoom ;p ) Heart

Thank you so much for your hard work

I would like to make a few suggestion:

1. Could you make sticker quest to be daily quest?

I don't know if it's just mine, but I haven't get any sticker/party quest for a while now.

I think it will help encourage other simmers to give out more stickers

2. Please bring 'disco ball dress' back 

*in reasonable price Wink

disco ball dress.jpgdisco ball dress 2.jpg

3. Please fix Izzy bug, had it since Oct 2018, already reported it to EA help twice 

IMG_1081.PNG

Thank you Standard smile

Message 178 of 380 (769 Views)

Yes! I agree, the Winterfest event was a good mix of fun and challenging. And they made sure to give a more doable time frame for it. The Slice of Nice event was a refreshingly short and easy little event, I vote for one or two of those per month to keep things interesting, especially since we're going into some non-holiday months that they can do a big special event for. Feb has Valentine's day, but Jan, March, April, May, and June have no big holidays, tho I suppose they'll do a Spring and Summer event.

Also, I really really REALLY want one of those disco ball dresses. I don't know where they came from--a past event from before I started?--but I keep seeing them around lately and I really like it. I like the long dresses and all, but I think the sims look funny when they walk in them and prefer knee length dresses.

Lastly, I second the request for more sticker quests. I feel like people just aren't giving them out as much, and now we need more of them to get the max number of gems.

Message 179 of 380 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I ❤ so many of these suggestions!

Mine is probably a bit lame, but I'd really like to see a ponytail for the female sims. The men have one, so why not the women?!

I really like this one here

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/10/edited-ponytail-by-simsticle.html

And maybe add tiaras and other hair accessories. Maybe some watches too?!

Message 180 of 380 (1,070 Views)