Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

@PaQuilter1 well I can't do much about it since I don't have enough money to buy the hedgehog pet house. They told me though that u can't rlly react with it so it's kinda just decoration. The good news is i can say no to it. Why can't we turn down the medical test one. I mean they don't want to do it so why force them to get the harmful or useless  (in my case) option. Or just ignore the surpising choices. 

Message 141 of 380 (742 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 There are a bunch of things with this game that I don't think they thought through. Hopefully, they will get it together though. ☺

Message 142 of 380 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]

@PaQuilter1 I'm hoping they add the option to sell items soon. I mean  rlly it's annoying scrolling through items and I don't need them. I am pretty sure I don't need an army of refrigerators  (5 of them) or 3 toilets. 

Message 143 of 380 (756 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 I agree. I had to look through everything 3 times just to find the dart board. They could at least put event items at the beginning or the end because there is so much stuff in our storage box. 😏

Message 144 of 380 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The inability to get some of the rewards, especially the fishtank, hedgehog and hot dog suit, even though I spend tons of time and also simcash on the game is really depressing my enjoyment of the game recently.  I have the maximum of everything else offered in the last two events and I have over 10,000 of the stupid green tickets it gives out once you have maxed out and I still don't have the hot dog suit.  I have also never been given the option to get a pet.  I have 4 hot tubs and I seem to be forced to buy lunch for everyone or take an ethically wrong decision every day.  You would think that wouldn't happen over and over each day since I also seem to consult the fortune teller every day.

I hate loot boxes and the random events are just as bad.  If there is no chance at getting some rewards, I just get irritated with the game.  Right now I only still play because I have good friends here.  I log on and do my stickers and parties every day but I don't enjoy anything else with the game anymore.

Message 145 of 380 (746 Views)

Another Idea I just thought of. Maybe adding more career and hobby events that aren't unlocked with 600 sims cash but 50 heirloom tickets based on rarity? (I know I was saying it was a good idea but now I'm second guessing that part) here is a new one though. Add more relationship stories? I basically did all the friendhip and lover relationhip stories. All that's left are the negative ones.

Message 146 of 380 (722 Views)

★★★ Guide
@whackywhippet234 I actually have been wanting the Surprising Choice about getting a pet, but I never received that one yet. Like you I keep getting the trim the tree one, and the forgotten lunch, and a few others but it’s the same over & over again. It’s annoying! I hope they update it with a variety of choices and a longer boost time than 4hrs.
Message 147 of 380 (713 Views)

★★★ Guide
I think that we should have an in game chat or message option for our use with out having to wait for parties. I don’t like having to log on to the forum every time I want to tell one of my sim buddies thanks for accepting my invitation or adding me as a friend. I would like to be able to send a quick in game message to say “Hey your house looks amazing!” Or just chat with anyone when ever I am playing Sims.

Maybe we can have access to this in game chat feature through the mailbox or a tab next to the player game tags in the Friend list.

Either way I feel it would be very useful to have an in game chat feature that can be used at will. Also with this possible feature perhaps you could also have the option of a Do Not Disturb tab just in case some players do not want to be bothered with messages while playing.

That is all! 😇
Message 148 of 380 (718 Views)

@iChokedCupid btw just asking, have u ever been at the point where you stop receiving the tickets when doing normal quest? After collecting a few tickets like that, it stops giving me the tickets for the new quest (which I'm not fond of, just doing it for the wine rack and the chance of getting sim dollars or fashion gems)

Message 149 of 380 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234The only one that you mentioned that I have seen is the fortune teller. Never had to trim trees never been surprised by the pet pedal one and no medical testing or parting! I don’t even pay attention to them anymore, I just let em cry, let her tears fall down like rain... ohhhh let her go and if the sun comes up tomorrow let her cry!

@PaQuilter1 No pets either?! That one I would pay for! I think both are cute, the little hedgehog would be sweet in a kids room and the fish tank would be great in any room! @BlueWizardRob FOUR hot tubs! Now that is crazy when you can sell them or trade them and some of us have never been offered them! I got offered a tree and a light but not a tub... seems like they knew how much cash I had on hand! I also get being bored. I can’t even get to most of the parties now so this has become the only place to keep up with everyone. If they made chat better the game would take a different turn. We could do it like a phone call and if the other player was either busy or not there some little pop up could tell the person wishing to chat. A group chat could be done by invite to let us talk while we played! Ugh @ EA

Message 150 of 380 (983 Views)