Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile - April 2018

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@KodamaTreeSpirit This is a nice idea. We would have more gems every week this way.

Message 371 of 380 (2,200 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ItsKatlyn99  Thanks! And it would also reward the creative efforts of a lot of players! My house is pretty conventional so I wouldn't expect much of it, but I've seen some truly beautiful and original houses in the game and it's sad that they don't get anything for that.

Haha, let me know if that building creeps you out too! XD

Message 372 of 380 (2,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ItsKatlyn99 wrote:

@KodamaTreeSpirit The best solution would be to add a continuous of day/evening/night alternation, as The Sims FreePlay did. 

So all the districts would be equal/realistic.

I've never noticed that building, now that you are talking to me about this I'm going to see xD

I would love this to happen.

Message 373 of 380 (2,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The night/day suggestion seems to be an agreement between a great number of players!

I also meant I'd like to see a geographic continuity between districts, with which you could see in Market Square the street that leads to Downtown, and the street that connects Downtown and the Waterfront, the street that connects Parkside and Waterfront etc. You know what I mean?

Edit: I meant the street that connects Parkside and Market Square, not Parkside and Waterfront! :D

Message 374 of 380 (2,914 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Aphaluneyup, would be totally awesome!

And @KodamaTreeSpirit I understand what you mean and I think that your point of views is quite correct. Standard smile

Message 375 of 380 (2,892 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I want the guys to be able to wear female clothes, i have a sim that likes to crossdress. I havent had a female character (unlocking the slot right now) but i guess the girls can already wear guys clothes?

Message 376 of 380 (2,845 Views)

Hey guys! I had an idea!

What if someone were to go through this thread and note all the fabulous ideas we've posted, then create a new thread where the OP lists each idea as individual posts in the thread. Then we all vote with XP so the Monkeys can see which changes we want implemented the most.

Like, I know many people want to be able to sell unwanted items in our inventory. Also, I've seen a lot of people asking for a way to communicate in game outside of parties. And there are so many great ideas for new hobbies and careers, hairstyles and apparel. 

Unfortunately with my home life and line of work I don't have the time or energy to implement this. Maybe there's someone else in the community who enjoys organizing and making lists that would like to do this? 

Message 377 of 380 (2,816 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82 wrote:

Hey guys! I had an idea!

What if someone were to go through this thread and note all the fabulous ideas we've posted, then create a new thread where the OP lists each idea as individual posts in the thread. Then we all vote with XP so the Monkeys can see which changes we want implemented the most.

Like, I know many people want to be able to sell unwanted items in our inventory. Also, I've seen a lot of people asking for a way to communicate in game outside of parties. And there are so many great ideas for new hobbies and careers, hairstyles and apparel. 

Unfortunately with my home life and line of work I don't have the time or energy to implement this. Maybe there's someone else in the community who enjoys organizing and making lists that would like to do this? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@thecakeisaLIE82 
Not sure how I missed your post earlier, but these are things I’d like to see as well.  We’ve been asking for New Careers, Hobbies & Relationship Stories like forever, with better ways to get/earn them.  I’ve played them all & tbh it’s getting stale.

I personally didn’t like Sweet Treats Shakedown to get the Newest Modeling Career & felt it a bit unfair to players who really didn’t have the time or resources or took to get it.  
Especially since the very first STS was deemed too difficult for many players.  Kudos to FM for listening to our comments, complaints and suggestions and revamping the challenge to shorten times, & making rounds actually winnable even when reaching 90%+.  I think many players were turned off to even playing the second STS Event again before that change was made 

jmho, but if Fire Monkey are looking at things to improve the game, it would be nice for them to take a look at this thread.
There are so many great ideas here that could revitalize this game.  Here are some of my Sims Mobile wish list 

*Id love to be able to sell many of my very crowded inventory as well— much like the way we can sell Izzy items.

*I would love transparent windows 

*Why not add more color swatches to existing beds & furniture?  
I don’t necessarily want to have 10 different bed styles, but adding more color choices would be fun.  And could we get curtains with different colors or  matching colors to beds & furniture.

*A bit more land that could be cleared closer to the cliffs

*Smaller & more affordable Packs.  
(I’m more willing to purchase something at a $5 to $10 range than a pack that is in the $20 to $29 range)

*Somewhere (maybe Inventory??) where we can view how many XP Totals  we actually have accumulated.  
I don’t even know why we still have those since once we reach Level 50, they are useless.   OR Maybe those can be converted to some other kind of reward or useable resource we could use
(Heirloom Tickets, Cupcakes, SimCash, simoleans, jewelry, hairstyles,  clothing ?? 

*Raise the Level above 50 

*I know FM have been making progress on those Bug Reports & that is greatly appreciated.  We just want them to Fix the outstanding glitches that keep happening 
(There are problems that I still have no resolution for since the upgrade of February 2019  which wasn’t even under their watch at that time.).  And I’m still waiting for my punk choker to show up from Wumples 

Hopefully FM will take a look at our ideas & suggestions.  They really do seem to be receptive and willing to try and make quick changes & fixes
Message 378 of 380 (2,689 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@thecakeisaLIE82 wrote:

Hey guys! I had an idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@thecakeisaLIE82 
Not sure how I missed your post earlier, but these are things I’d like to see as well.  We’ve been asking for New Careers, Hobbies & Relationship Stories like forever, with better ways to get/earn them.  I’ve played them all & tbh it’s getting stale.

I personally didn’t like Sweet Treats Shakedown to get the Newest Modeling Career & felt it a bit unfair to players who really didn’t have the time or resources or took to get it.  
Especially since the very first STS was deemed too difficult for many players.  Kudos to FM for listening to our comments, complaints and suggestions and revamping the challenge to shorten times, & making rounds actually winnable even when reaching 90%+.  I think many players were turned off to even playing the second STS Event again before that change was made 

jmho, but if Fire Monkey are looking at things to improve the game, it would be nice for them to take a look at this thread.
There are so many great ideas here that could revitalize this game.  Here are some of my Sims Mobile wish list 

*Id love to be able to sell many of my very crowded inventory as well— much like the way we can sell Izzy items.

*I would love transparent windows 

*Why not add more color swatches to existing beds & furniture?  
I don’t necessarily want to have 10 different bed styles, but adding more color choices would be fun.  And could we get curtains with different colors or  matching colors to beds & furniture.

*A bit more land that could be cleared closer to the cliffs

*Smaller & more affordable Packs.  
(I’m more willing to purchase something at a $5 to $10 range than a pack that is in the $20 to $29 range)

*Somewhere (maybe Inventory??) where we can view how many XP Totals  we actually have accumulated.  
I don’t even know why we still have those since once we reach Level 50, they are useless.   OR Maybe those can be converted to some other kind of reward or useable resource we could use
(Heirloom Tickets, Cupcakes, SimCash, simoleans, jewelry, hairstyles,  clothing ?? 

*Raise the Level above 50 

*I know FM have been making progress on those Bug Reports & that is greatly appreciated.  We just want them to Fix the outstanding glitches that keep happening 
(There are problems that I still have no resolution for since the upgrade of February 2019  which wasn’t even under their watch at that time.).  And I’m still waiting for my punk choker to show up from Wumples 

Hopefully FM will take a look at our ideas & suggestions.  They really do seem to be receptive and willing to try and make quick changes & fixes

Had one more to add 

*The ability to delete old Sims Contacts to make room for our Sims to do more Relationship Stories, especially since we haven’t gotten any NEW stories in a very long time.

Message 379 of 380 (2,553 Views)

@thecakeisaLIE82  I agree. I've actually lost the will to complete it. I've gotten so many color swaps. It wouldn't be so bad if the boxes didn't cost so much or  if they removed color swaps as a prize. Like, thats the worst thing they could have done. And i rarely even play it. Just roll my eyes when ever this event comes back. The prizes are ok but, it's not worth the grind for me and the chance to get a color of an item you didn't want.

Message 380 of 380 (2,484 Views)