Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta wrote:

@Daveogh wrote:

-We need visible windows, not tinted glasses as windows and we want to be able to scale some object like the windows make them bigger or smaller. 

-For a game as good as this u guys don't have day and night too bad! so what is the use of the light just there for nothing.

What is that app you’re showing pics from?

That looks like Sims 4...Is that right, @Daveogh ? I have Sims 4 but I'm lucky I can move a piece of furniture. Lol 😁

Message 131 of 380 (678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes, It is from sims 4.
Message 132 of 380 (666 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have a suggestion for the Surprising Choices that pop up occasionally during the game.

First I think instead of a four hour timeframe if you decide to choose an event listed it should last at least 24hrs if not 24hrs than 8hrs

- I say this because with a four hour time frame by the time you complete a job/event you don’t really get the full benefits of what you chose to use your simscash or cupcakes for. Even the negative consequences last 8hrs & I don’t feel it’s fair to have the negative choices to last that long if I don’t like the Surprising Choices I have to choose between. That is all for now.

Message 133 of 380 (532 Views)

@iChokedCupid shouldn't the negative effects last less time and not more? I think 24hrs would be too much of a punishment. Like I hate these surprising choices.

Message 134 of 380 (487 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @whackywhippet234 To answer your question I think it would be great if the negative consequences were less than 8hrs or just gone all together; however, I was suggesting that the choices that we can choose to spend cupcakes or simcash on should last longer than 4hrs and if that were a possibility I would like those choices to last 24hrs & if not 24hrs then I would settle for 8hrs. My concern was that I do not believe it to be fair to have the negative consequences last 8hrs which is longer than the positive tasks that make you choose between spending simcash or cupcakes. This is especially so for myself and other players who may not have the simscash or cupcakes to spend and by default they have to choose the negative consequences from the Surprising Choices list. (I hope that clears up what I was trying to say) sorry it’s a bit long haha 😇

Message 135 of 380 (481 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@iChokedCupid I like your suggestion. Everytime I get a "Surprise" it always seems to be right before I'm headed to bed and would be a waste of $ or cupcakes. At least if it lasted longer, I could start them out and get some use out of it the next day. My wish is that I don't keep getting the same ones over and over again. I'm sick of the home association, buying pizza for everyone and fortune tellers. It's those 3 over and over again. 😕

Message 136 of 380 (477 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 Yes I agree, it is bothersome getting the same ones over & over again. I too always get them right before bed or when I am going to work. It definitely needs more variety or at the very least we should be able dismiss the Surprising Choices altogether if we don’t want to be bothered with it.
Message 137 of 380 (475 Views)

@iChokedCupid oh, lolz I got confused. I thought u meant they should both be 24hrs but I understand now. I just got a surpising choice and since I didn't have cupcakes,  I had to make my other sim upset. The thing is she didn't start crying until I started her hobby event and she decided she was upset now. My main problem is I seam to mostly get the ones that only boost career points or events when it's not helpful. Rarely do I get the helpful one that gives money bonus. So it's like basically waste a cupcake (makes me more upset I have to use it for nothing) or 250 coins (not as upsetting) to avoid negative consequences.

Message 138 of 380 (445 Views)

@iChokedCupid and @PaQuilter1

I mostly get ones about buying a pet, fortune teller, medical tester, partying or doing extra work or triming a tree. Most of them results in career boost but 2 are getting a pet or more money bonus. 

Message 139 of 380 (440 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 Well you are extremely lucky! I have two accounts and neither one has had the pet option pop up. It's depressing to say the least. 😕

Message 140 of 380 (557 Views)