Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by AbigailHawk

Original Post

★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234: Yeah, or even normal sim tickets for level 1-20 - after Level 20 it's easy to get Super Sim Tickets. 

I can't quite remember how many it takes to create a new adult sim, but I think it's 4 Super Sim Tickets. All my slots are full right now, so I can't check.

Message 91 of 380 (1,934 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I wanna add, please, please, at least include different tabs to sort out the mess in our inventory. It's difficult to find items with all the clutter. Or you could just lift the item limit Thinking That way we can display all our items and as a result we have an empty storage, no more clutter Wink

Message 92 of 380 (1,933 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: OMG YES! Inventory tabs! Or even some kind of ability to sort! Whenever I get something new these days, it takes me ten minutes to figure out what random spot the game tossed it in. Even a "new items" tab would save so much time. 

Message 93 of 380 (1,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Right, @AbigailHawk? It took me quite a few scrolls to find a specific item, and sometimes, while scrolling I even forgot what I wanted to find! Sad but true story hahaha

Edit: I realise they started stamping clothing items with their event icon. Maybe we could have something similar to that? Anything to help sort out the storage mess. 

Message 94 of 380 (1,895 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: Hahaha me too! It's happened a few times while I'm trying to record a video, then I have to cut big chunks out to hide my naughty language! LOLOLOL.

Honestly, I don't know why they don't just do it the way they do it in the rest of the game, and every Sims game ever. Organise it by type or room. I don't even care if it's just room, so long as I can FIND THINGS. 

You know, I won those stupid gnomes from the mission and still have not been able to find them all? I found ONE, then gave up on the other two. Thems gnomes be gone. Gone forever!

Message 95 of 380 (1,878 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Hahaha it also doesn't help that the thumbnails are sooo tiny (depends on devices). Hope you'll find the rest of the gnomes soon, @AbigailHawk.

Message 96 of 380 (1,872 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: Man, I don't even want the stupid gnomes. I wish we could sell them for a thousand Simoleons like in the base games!

Message 97 of 380 (1,870 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Maybe we'll get the option again in the future @AbigailHawk. They used to let us sell items during soft launch. I'll have to double check that.

Message 98 of 380 (1,865 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: They'll have to eventually, otherwise the asset servers are going to get as bogged down with useless trash as our inventories are. They're probably going to roll it out later, once they've ironed some other bugs out, to avoid having to burden customer service with hoards of people who accidentally deleted stuff begging for them to retrieve it.

Message 99 of 380 (1,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Oh yes, it is only a matter of time then. They ought to do it sooner...before people lose interest...I know some simmers in this thread alone who haven't been playing for more than a month, maybe longer. Step up your game, EA.

Message 100 of 380 (1,846 Views)