Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Yes, Tapatalk is a 3rd-party phone app for discussion forums. I really like the organized interface. You can access several discussion boards from the same app. Really streamlined.

Message 61 of 380 (2,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I’ve got two more to add to my list...

🔸When you tap your lifestyle score not only does it display the perk for that level but it displays your item limit.

🔹When you open storage up, somewhere there is either a sub tab or it’s displayed under each item but we need to know the item space worth of each item. It’s no longer 1:1 (all items use to be 1:1 which means if you move 1 item into storage that frees 1 space for any other item to replace it) some items now require five,six and even seven spaces to add just one of those items, it’s now a very frustrating guessing game because we just don’t know the space value you’ve placed on items... all but posters, guys posters are still 1:1 lol (ideally I’d want it to go back to 1:1 but obviously it’s coded that way for a reason now? So just show us the values)

Message 62 of 380 (2,257 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for this latest post, @Here4Snacks. Good one! 👍

Message 63 of 380 (2,248 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello! I have a suggestion, and was told to pop it here.

The new patch changed it so that you need Super Sim Tickets to have a baby, but they're very hard to get at low levels. One of my watchers is upset because she's level 14 and there are only limited ways to get the Super Sim Tickets, most of which rely on random luck.

I would like to suggest scaling which ticket is required to have babies. Super Sim Tickets are fine at higher levels, but at lower levels it would be better if they cost regular Sim Tickets instead.

Thanks!
Message 64 of 380 (2,178 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for bringing this up, @AbigailHawk. I wouldn't have discovered this until I tapped the bassinet. I agree with you. If lower level play is so limiting as to deter play, well...it will.

Message 65 of 380 (2,173 Views)

★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette: Yeah, I'm a little worried about exactly that. I run a YouTube blog with lots of newbie tutorials, and last night I had a girl begging me for help with getting Super Sim Tickets. They suddenly made it really hard to get them, while making them vital to progression. 

Did you notice that they also took away the Super Sim Tickets from the Daily To Do List? You used to get two a day just for completing one of the listings on there. You also used to get a chance at them at Level 8 and Level 10 of parties, but now it's just Level 8 - and even then it's only a 50% chance. 

You also can't get them through Social Events until higher levels, so if you're low levels you're screwed. The game balance is all out of whack right now!

Message 66 of 380 (2,166 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I did not notice that, @AbigailHawk. Up to this point, tickets haven't seemed to serve much purpose (I've only had one baby in-game and couldn't tell you what it cost then). Now, they've increased the valuation of tickets, decreased their accessibility, and made them prerequisite for normal game progression? I sympathize with your audience. There's only so much strategizing they can do to try to maintain a decent play flow. I think your suggestion is the answer.

Message 67 of 380 (2,159 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AbigailHawk Getting them at Level 8 is really a problem because of the parties crashing. I feel sorry for the Newbies starting now. We can only hope they make it easier for the lower levels to progress in the game, otherwise they will just give up. Not everyone can spend real $ to buy Sim Cash in order to buy tickets and some don't want to because they are die hard gamers that want to earn what they spend. Either way they should be able to progress in the game. 😏😔

Message 68 of 380 (2,149 Views)

★★ Guide
Yeah, if anything it should be easier at lower levels and harder at higher levels, that's the normal progression of any game. You don't want to put off newbies or they'll just quit and never come back.
Message 69 of 380 (2,146 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I would like some new Events added besides the usual Exercise Bootcamp, Speed Dating etc. to keep the game from getting boring with the same old tasks/interactions 

I’d like to see a Sims Community Theatre group putting on Plays.  

This could also be tied to an Acting Career or Hobby

What would be your Wish List for New Careers & Hobbies?

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy ?

Message 70 of 380 (2,116 Views)