Re: Idea for a Future Update Having to Do with Likes/Dislikes Menu for Console

by PugLove888

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@ChapelParalysis Oh that's all I had to do? I'm so stupid, lol. 😂 Thanks for the info! I had no idea about that! 😊
Message 11 of 19 (357 Views)

Champion

@ChapelParalysis , thank you for adding this info ! 😀🏆  Since I'm only a PC player, I can't help much with these kind of problems! 😓

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 19 (338 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PugLove888 It's fine, at least you did what you could. 😊
Message 13 of 19 (329 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AprilTheSimmer96 Don’t feel bad, I explained this to 8 other people on Reddit yesterday. And some of them were much more stubborn about believing this was a bug and not user error, and required detailed step-by-step instructions to figure out it was an issue on their end. It always makes me laugh, tho, when it’s accompanied by a long salty rant about EA or whatever.

Just FYI for next time, when you’re struggling with a brand new feature like this, you can go into your Game Options and turn “Show Controls Legend” back on. In this screen shot, you’ll see EA has already included clear directions for this feature in the upper right hand corner.

Message 14 of 19 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. I was so confused. It doesn't tell you to use the L1/R1 buttons lol

Message 15 of 19 (273 Views)

★★★ Guide
@simsgirl4life28 Ikr? 😂

Well actually to be honest after I was told about the trigger buttons I went into CAS to add likes and dislikes to my Sim and pressed the Left Stick and saw LT and RT labeled as Like (LT) and Dislike (RT). ☺️

But I had no idea I could've pressed the Left Stick to see the Controls menu until I tried it while working on my Sim's likes and dislikes (after being told how to choose them). 😆
Message 16 of 19 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@simsgirl4life28When a new feature is added and you don’t understand how to use it, you can go into Game Options and turn “Show Controls Legend” back on.

As you can see in the screen shot above, it does tell you to use L1/R1, you’ve probably just disabled “Show Controls Legend” in the past.

Message 17 of 19 (250 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ChapelParalysis Okay thanks! 😊 Either it didn't show up for me or I didn't notice it. 😆 Well I know you said that you need to enable "Show Controls Legend" but I have it on since it shows me the controls in Live Mode. So maybe I didn't notice it in CAS. ☺️

Again, thanks for the info! 😁 And sorry I didn't see this until now. It either didn't tell me on my email that you replied, or it did and I didn't see it.
Message 18 of 19 (229 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ChapelParalysis Thank you
Message 19 of 19 (217 Views)