Re: Idea for a Cool Kitchen Stuff Patch (If Stuff Packs Get Patches)

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Idea for a Cool Kitchen Stuff Patch (If Stuff Packs Get Patches)

★★★ Guide

I had this idea since I got it and it'd be cool to see a milkshake maker or blender that could make milkshakes in the game. Probably not going to happen because of the stuff I'm hearing about EA not listening to the fans (or probably because Stuff Packs don't get patches), but it'd be a cool idea (at least to me). Anyone else like the idea? ☺️

Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AprilTheSimmer96 , Stuff Packs can get patches (as can any pack) but they are patches in order to fix bugs that come up with those packs.  I've never seen a pack that was patched with new content.  If they are going to add new content like that, they usually just add it to the base game! Wink

But I wouldn't mind the ability to make milkshakes in the game! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (255 Views)

★★★★ Expert

What a good idea though, to make a content patch! I'd actually buy that. 

Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)

★★★ Novice

Great idea! I have the pack and I love the kitchen counters and some of the clothes are quite nice but other than that it doesn't really add that much to the game. Something like this would make it a bit more unique I guess since it mostly just adds more stuff that's already in the game (although we really need more kitchen counters :\)

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes! More counters, and ones that differ esthetically from the ones already in the game, and in more ways than just superficial colours.

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)