Re: Idea - Sleepover Game Pack

by PugLove888

Original Post

Idea - Sleepover Game Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, My name is Asia and i'm fifteen. My dream is to become a computer programmer or become a game designer. I'm great help when it comes to these types of things so I'll just drop one of my many ideas here.

1.) Sleepover Game Pack

INTERACTIONS- invite to sleep over, prank calls, pillow fights, watch movies, do each other hair, make pastries, group dances, karaoke, marshmallows over oven, tell ghost stories

Foods- types of cupcakes, weird pastries with potions and weird effects, soda drinks, pocket candies, brownies and juices with side effects.

Outfits- Cute pajamas, cute eye mask to block out light (the ones you sleep with), new bunny slippers and new robes, New hair, and hats

Items- pastry maker, pillows, game boards, new beds and sleeping bags

A nice game pack that is cheap and it allow teens and children to have sleepovers and build comedy, social and all type of skills.

Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)

Re: [Feedback] Sleepover Game Pack

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @asiabesant,

Welcome to Answers HQ!  I'm moving this post to a new thread because it was not related to the 'Eco Living' stuff pack.

"Sleepover Game Pack" - I can see you have imagined a very complete pack for the young sims! Thanks for sharing those ideas, I'll forward your feedback Standard smile

Best of luck pursuing your dream! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (671 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea - Sleepover Game Pack

Champion

@asiabesant, I love your idea! Heart It sounds like a lot of fun and really cute! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (618 Views)