Re: INTERACTION MENU

by PugLove888

Original Post

INTERACTION MENU

★★★ Newbie

Guys, I was wondering if there is a mode or mod in the game that can click on several interactions at the same time without closing the menu.
For example: When you choose a friendship or process interaction: click Yes, More options, Friendship, Meet.
to perform another interaction for example "Cheer or day" you need to run all the way again.

Click on the "brighten the day" Button ???

Thanks a lot for the help!

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: INTERACTION MENU

Champion

@Sr_L3o, there is not a mode in the game that will enable you to do that, but there might be a Mod. Thinking  I would do a Google search .  (Even if I knew of a Mod that would do that, we aren't allowed to give direct links to Mods here).  

Just keep in mind that Mods (as well as Custom Content (CC) have to be maintained regularly.  Mods and CC can become outdated, causing problems in your game, especially whenever EA releases a patch to update the game like they will be doing later this week! Raised eyebrow  This will require you finding which Mod or CC item is causing the problem and replacing it with one that is updated to work with the most recent game patch.  But if you only have one or a few Mods/CC then this shouldn't be too difficult! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)