I wish to give sims 4 pack ideas to the sims 4 ea team .

by SORATEN1995

Original Post

Re: I wish to give sims 4 pack ideas to the sims 4 ea team .

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ginger11326, funny you mention that because today when you start your game, on the Main Menu, there is a new Survey and some of what you mentioned is on the Survey! Raised eyebrowStandard smile

One of the things they asked about is how interested we would be to have certain activities like Skiing, snowboarding, mountainclimbing, etc.  and on another page they mention different types of skiing (if I rememeber correctly) .  They also ask if we would be intersted in hotel vacations, running a hotel, or owning more than one home.  

I don't know if all of the ideas you have would make it into game or not, but it sounds like some of them very well might!   Except that we do already have Spas in the game if you get the Spa Day Game Pack! Standard smile

Also, jsut the other day someone else was mentioning amusement parks and hoping they would get added to the game.  We really haven't had any amusement park activities added in a pack since the original game The Sims had a carnival theme with a funhouse ride in the Makin' Magic EP!  (There was some amusement park add-on in TS3 if you purchased it through the TS3 Store, but I'm not counting that since it wasn't in an actual pack. Thinking)

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 31 (995 Views)

★★ Novice

Same

Message 22 of 31 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA. My friend and I came up with the idea of a travel pack (it's like Sims 2 pack that you guys made but in the sims 4). We came up with this idea and we just had to tell you. We think that there should be trains, (train stations that we can actually go to. We can miss our trains if we fall asleep, people can steal stuff from our sims if we are asleep. We can buy snacks at the train station as well) and cars so that we can drive to places.

Please take our ideas in consideration.

Message 23 of 31 (883 Views)

★ Novice
Hi ea, my friend and i thought of a new expansion pack you could do where we could travel! we would have cars, and trains! you could miss your station by falling asleep, or while your alseep someone could steal your money! it's not a loading screen when you travel it actually takes time to get to places! you have to pay for tickets! and if you don't have a car a taxi can take you to the train station (you use a train to get to different worlds). you can buy snacks at the train station. you can have car crashes too! I would really appreciate if you could do this idea please!
Show less

Message 24 of 31 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know this was probably stated already but, a functional amusement park expansion pack would be an awesome addition to the sims 4!! Especially with carnival games and haunted houses, that allows adults teens, kids and toddlers to be able to use and interact with the rides and games.

Message 25 of 31 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Suggestion for a building and play mode maybe for sims4 and I’m kind of taking it from another game which is lacking in areas.........the game Subnautica while thrilling has build mode and the underwater base and round glass observatory, glass tubes are really fun and visually fun.   U made islands for mermaids why not have one world completely done like it’s under water and u can build those sea bases and if u * animals make them the normal sim versions lol not big scary leviathans please......foxie

Message 26 of 31 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

underwater world and sea base expansion pack for sims for would also be a nice addition for multiple reasons :

1) u already have marine biologist career

2) u have mermaids and a lot would love to live and swim under water

3) a clear glass round room made into a bedroom or dining or even an office with sea creatures swimming around outside sounds like an adventure to me

Oh and on a side note sims 4 should have spiral staircases everybody loved the previous ones please bring back

Message 27 of 31 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've always wanted a pack with disabilities. Being deaf myself, I think it'd be awesome to have it so your sim can have a hearing aid and get moodlets when it can't hear, making them sad or angry, depending on the situation. You could also add wheelchairs and blindness.

Message 28 of 31 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! I know  there  are a  few things in the works. But I think having a pack  that includes  royals. Like a new  world  for an older style monarchy setting. So you can create royal sims. Have their duties,  fight for the names, ETC.  Maybe have them include something about Princess Cordelia? 

Message 29 of 31 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel like adding more sports, like allowing your sims to make careers or just practice things like ballet, or professional dance. Maybe even gymnastics. Or atleast allowing the younger kids do it. 

I also think adding some sort of royalty expansion pack would be super cool! Having it be like a step into the past. It could even be in addition to princess cordelias family so we get to know more about them! 

maybe adding a medical pack! I love the medical accessories but maybe we could make it apart of game play. Or expand it to letting the sims make dr appointments for check ups or when they are sick ot be treated. 

Message 30 of 31 (504 Views)