Re: I want to see only my custom content in create-a-sim

by toramonger

Original Post

I want to see only my custom content in create-a-sim

★★ Novice

Hey, I want to see only my custom content in create-a-sim, how do I do that?

Message 1 of 11 (16,275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

When your in create a sim above the cloths but below the clothing type selection you'll see an arrow pointing to the left that says Feminine or Masculine(depending on the sim your creating) there is a little  click the arrow and it will pull up a list of ways you can sort your cloths in CAS. second to last in the ways you can sort your cloths is the Content tap. click it and will will have two options purchased and Custom Content select the CC and it will then only show you your CC in Cas ^^

Message 2 of 11 (16,254 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
there is a little arrow, click the arrow...is what it should say instead of running them together Oo'
Message 3 of 11 (16,253 Views)

Hero

Hi @toramonger

that's not there by default. Must be a mod you're using.

Probably some CAS UI Mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (16,233 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

huh I didn't realize that, didn't look for CC before I loaded some up so if you say it's not normaly there then okay...no clue which CC it was on....which is oddddddd

Message 5 of 11 (16,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I thought that filter feature was in the base game as well haha.

edit* i just took out all my cc, i was curious, and the filter options are still there.

Here, under content where the purchased option is there should be a custom content option as well. I'm assuming it didn't show up for me because i has no cc in game at the time. 

Casscreenshot.PNG

Message 6 of 11 (16,172 Views)

Hero
Never mind me then. As I don't have cc, that's probably why it didn't show up. Sophisticated filter :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (16,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, i did what you said and there is no arrow or anything i need help so i can use my beautiful custom content i got

Message 8 of 11 (15,090 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Olaf_lover0 Can you verify that you have placed your Custom Content (CC) .package files inside of your Mods folder and you have enabled Custom Content and Mods in your Game Options? The correct file path for placing your CC should look something like this:

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Here's a pic of where to enable CC and Mods in your Game Option (in the "Other" tab). Make sure the box labeled "Enable Custom Content and Mods" is checked:

script mods.JPG

If you can get your CC to show up properly in your game, then you should see the option to filter by CC only in your CAS screen.

Message 9 of 11 (15,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

help i have downloaded some CC and i put it all in the mods folder and  when i go in cas i dont see my CC that i added and all the options i need to have and it still isnt showing up pls help me

Message 10 of 11 (13,101 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help