I see old people...

by GracieSeven

Original Post

I see old people...

★★ Guide

Is there a way to get rid of the old people around my town. I feel like I’m in a retirement town and it is getting depressing☹️

I tried to start rival relations with the one I could but they keep re-appearing in other areas? Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 12 (1,390 Views)

Re: I see old people...

★★★ Pro
@GracieSeven they're not old people, they are zombies. You can only kill them with a peashooter found in The Sims 3 store. But in order to get that peashooter you need to have supernatural. But that's a lot of work, so just ignore them and give them pudding.
Message 2 of 12 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Pro
@givememore86 That's the best thing you can do.
Message 3 of 12 (1,360 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for your response. It’s a bit disappointing that you can’t get rid of them. If would have been bearable if they don’t have hunched backs. At least then you can do makeover. Never mind.

Message 4 of 12 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GracieSeven when you go to parties, add people to your list, so click add to contacts. then they will appear around town and you can start friendships.
Message 5 of 12 (1,278 Views)

Hero
@GracieSeven I've made my Sims establish relationships with retired NPCs and they have been slowly being replaced by young ones.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 12 (1,267 Views)

★★ Guide
Thank you for your suggestions. I have been doing all those, I was hoping there was an easier way. I don’t mind old people, I think it’s their hunched backs that bothers me. Not all old people have hunched backs!!!
Message 7 of 12 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GracieSeven I know right! esp if you have one as your boyfriend or husband etc, and the owner retires them! They are old and hunched and when your sim isn't! Lol
Message 8 of 12 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@GracieSeven wrote:
Thank you for your suggestions. I have been doing all those, I was hoping there was an easier way. I don’t mind old people, I think it’s their hunched backs that bothers me. Not all old people have hunched backs!!!

@GracieSeven  

ITA  Especially nowadays it feels very AGEIST  to me that EA  even throws that stigma out there.   Awhile back there was a “glitch” where the back hunch was gone - then the Devs “fixed” said glitch and added the hunch back.  
Way to stereotype a class of people- No Good  IMO 

Message 9 of 12 (1,078 Views)

I think the main thing is that if the old people having hunchbacks is to make them look old, so you know it's not a younger Sim with grey hair.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 12 (1,012 Views)