I resurrected my sim's wife, but he remarried while she was dead

by CorsennaRyu

Original Post

I resurrected my sim's wife, but he remarried while she was dead

★★ Novice

So I had one of my Sim's marry another but she promptly keeled over and died just before the wedding event ended. She and her brother both had the flirty trait, which is why I was trying to get them married in the first place so I just went ahead and had her brother marry her husband instead. I trained one of my other Sims on the neighborhood, a spellcaster, and finally resurrected her. So now she's living in a house with her son, her brother, and her (ex?) husband who is apparently still her boyfriend. I also have a hand tremor problem and while fussing with social interactions to see if this was going to be a problem... long story short she is now also pregnant with her (again ex?) husband's child... Is this going to be a problem for the household? I'm currently trying to get all of them through the serial romantic aspiration just in case, but that's going to be a long grind. And yes, this is very Jerry Springer but I based the Sims off characters from a novel and the husband is obligated to get married so when his wife died I just went ahead and opted for the Sim he had the next highest relationship with and now it's weird.

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Re: I resurrected my sim's wife, but he remarried while she was dead

Champion (Retired)

@CorsennaRyu 
Sounds like the basis for a very interesting story line.
It could be great fun to play this out just to see what happens.

Angel

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)