Re: I really want the official production of East Asia expansion pack

by suzushka

Original Post

I really want the official production of East Asia expansion pack

★★ Novice

Chinese,japanese,korean,Vietnamese,Thai,and so on...

China looks like a country, in fact it is equivalent to a unified Europe and America.Its culture is too rich.

Too much content can be made in East Asia.This can almost double the content of the sims 4.

Food, clothing, hairstyle, architecture, various things

Chinese and Japanese food is too easy to achieve

Hanfu,Tang suit,Ming Dynasty clothing,Qing Dynasty clothing,Chinese tunic suit,cheongsam,Mongolian clothing,Tibetan clothing,Kimono,Hanbok,Thai clothing...

Chinese architecture and Japanese architecture are very similar, but there are some different buildings.Such as tulou.

Chinese furniture,Tatami,Blue and white porcelain,Gongbi...

Lotus,Peony,Sakura,Gardenia,Chrysanthemum,Common camelia,Plum blossom, Peach blossom,Jasmine flower,Hydrangea,

Ginkgo,Sycamore,Willow tree,Jacaranda

Xianxia,Chinese Golden Armor,Japanese Ninja,Chinese dragon...

And Panda,Imagine having a panda at home is so cool !!!

Imagine the feeling that some Easterner and Westerners live together~

Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yes please, this would be awesome!

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

Champion

@xiaotian9685, I love Asian art!  It is so beautiful!  Heart  
I don't know if you played The Sims 3, but there was an EP to that version of the game called World Adventures that highlighted 3 cultures, Chinese, Egyptian, and French!  The architecture and furniture was fantastic in that pack, especially the Chinese stuff. You would have probably liked it! Standard smile

There are some Asian clothing and decorative objects in the Sims 4 City Living EP!  There aren't a lot though, because that pack featured many different decorations, clothing, and food from various ethnicities.  There are some Chinese dishes like Mapo Tofu.  

There was also a free patch to the base game last year that centered around Chinese New Year and had outfits for all ages as well as furniture and some food ! Angel

And I can't think of anyone who would say no to having a Panda in the game! HeartLarge smileParty hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@xiaotian9685 @RandomBuzziness @PugLove888 

I emphatically agree with all!  I have a genuine appreciation for Asian culture in general, though it’s a minor obsession with Japanese culture and art specifically. I spent two weeks there and loved it only more - I often consider moving there. I find the Japanese esthetic so calming, and I have Japanese items throughout my home in real life: a wind chime, 2 different types of tea kettles, a vase, a triptych, a kimono, even a coffee mug - and that’s just off the top of my head... Would love to spend time there, especially since I won’t be boarding a plane for the foreseeable future and doing so virtually is my only option at present! 

@xiaotian9685 Re: panda pet => yes, please!

@PugLove888: I spent soooo much time in China in S3 World Adventure. 

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)