by PugLove888

Original Post

I never believed the Lottery was real

★★★ Apprentice

but one of my sims just won it.

Message 1 of 8 (490 Views)

Re: I never believed the Lottery was real

★★★ Expert

@Kitilark62 Since I started playing Sims 4 in 2019, I've had three winners in all. One of them was a cat xD It's rare but it can happen :D

Message 2 of 8 (465 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kitilark62 I have never won, how much did it give you
Message 3 of 8 (411 Views)

★★★ Expert

@pansycake10101 It gives you 1 million simoleons.

Message 4 of 8 (400 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness , I love how a cat won! 😸🤣  But here is the question: How can a cat win if it doesn't have a phone to by a Lottery ticket?!? Wondering😅

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 8 (396 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I knew it, my bad luck on lotteries have translated to the Sims.

Message 6 of 8 (378 Views)

★★★ Expert

@PugLove888 I rotationally play several households in that save that are all part of one big family. There are too many of them to fit in one household! I have 17 sims in 3 generations who live in 3 separate houses in Brindleton Bay, plus one more house in Oasis Springs. The cat who won the lottery was in one of the households that I wasn't currently playing, but I still count him as one of my Sims. They did have the 1 million simoleon prize in their household account the next time I played them.

The other two Sims I've had that won the lottery happened while they were in my active household. Their reaction to winning the Lottery is quite funny! xD

Message 7 of 8 (352 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness , thanks for the info!🥰  Nice to see that both inactive and active households can win the lottery!  But the fact that a cat won cracks me up!😆  Maybe I need to play rotationally with a lot of pets to get that sort of result! I wish I could see it 🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (340 Views)